Sunday, January 31, 2010

111 questions

1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Yessss?

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Definitely.

3) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
HOSHIT haha I don't remember! One of the girls. :p

4) Do you regret it?
No ^^

5) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes.

6) Are you a boy or girl?
Girl.

7) What is your relationship status?
Single!

8) How do you want to die?
Die naturally but I suppose the chances of me dying due to illnesses is much higher than that. Sigh, I don't want to suffer during the last stage of my life. Euthanasia?

9) What did you last eat?
Astons :D

10) Play any sports?
Not at all. 100% unfit and unhealthy thank you.

11) Do you bite your nails?
No my nails are dirty. :<

12) When was your last physical fight?

Neverrrrrr. I'm a good girl *imagines halo above me*

13) Do you have an attitude?
No attitude = no personality?! So ya, I do, good one wahaha!!

14) Do you like someone?
JONGHYUN OPPA~~~~

15) What is your real name?
Ng Li Hui

16) Are you gonna get high later?
Most probably not.

17) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Ya, 2, in fact. Both are fat and disgusting sluts ewwww.

18) Do you miss someone?
Not really... :x

19) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirlywirly.

20) Do you tan a lot?
NO DAMN!!!! I wanna be tanned. I'm so yellow. :(

21) Have any pets?
Not at all. I WANT A CAT/HAMMIE SO BADLY! *whines*

22) How exactly are you feeling?
Bored and unmotivated sigh.

23) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Duh. Very often actually.

24) Ever made out in the bathroom?
No lolol.

25) Would you take any of your exes back?
Uh, no thanks.

26) Are you scared of spiders?
Not really. Used to keep a spidey during the holidays heheh.

27) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I would like to go back to last year. Should haveve cherished the time more with aw3s0m3!

28) Do you regret anything from your past?
Not studying hard & cutting my hair short.

29) What are your plans for this weekend?
Eat sleep study.

30) Do you want to have kids?
Yes please!!! :D

31) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Don't think so?

32) Do you type fast?
Nooo. :(

33) Do you have piercings? How many?
3 piercings but closing the 3rd currently.

34) Want any more?
Closing the 3rd and then piercing it again, but at a further spot so I can wear bigger studs.

35) Can you spell well?
Not really. :x

36) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Primary school friends! I'm terrible at keeping in touch.

37) What are you craving right now?
ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Neh.

39) Have you ever been on a horse?
YES!!! But I can't remember in which country, I think it was Korea? And my sister's horse kept pooping while mine kept peeing lolol.

40) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
No. I've only been on a pick up truck once.

41) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes.

42) Have you ever been cheated on?
Hmm. Tough question.

43) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yes.

44) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I'm not going to marry my sisters or parents hahahaha. But ya, why not?

45) What should you be doing?
Studying for tomorrow's 2 tests. :x

46) What’s irritating you right now?
My ugly tanks in Fishville HAHAHA.

47) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
Guess so.

48) Does somebody love you?
Yess, of course. ;)

49) What is your favorite colour?
Hot pink!!

50) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yepz. When I was P5 and younger.

51) Do you have trust issues?
A little..

52) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Relatively good. :))))

53) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
No. And I do have my reason. Fish knows, right right. :D

54) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I haven't cried for super long.

55) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes urgh.

56) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forget.

57) Is this year the best year of your life?
HAHA IT'S ONLY BEEN A MONTH!!

58) What was your childhood nickname?
Xiao Hui ahaha. My sister still calls me Xiao Hui sometimes, if she thinks I "look very small today".

59) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Probably when I was a toddler/baby.

60) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Uh huh.

62) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Brush my teeth.

63) What is bothering you?
Tomorrow's Maths test. x.x

64) Have you ever been out of your province?
PROVINCE AHAHAHAAH. Yes?

65) Do you play the Wii?
Yes!! Play them at my cousin's house but she only has Wii Sports but TENNIS & BASEBALL ARE AWESOME ENOUGH. :D

66) Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. Only commentary + cheering from a football match.

67) Do you like Chinese food?
YES LUV LUV LUV CHINESE FOOD!!

68) Do you know your father's birthday?
Of course! 15 June heheh!

69) Are you afraid of the dark?
Uhm. Yes.

70) Is cheating ever okay?
Cheating on partner, no. Cheating in a class test, yes. :x

71) Are you mean?
Ya. Oh no karma will get me.

72) Can you keep white shoes clean?
No. I don't exactly like bright and clean white shoes cus they hurt my eyes.

73) Do you believe in true love?
Yaaaaaaa.

74) Do you like the outside?
Yesss. I love the sun! But not on it's-so-hot-and-humid days.

75) Are you currently bored?
A little.

76) Do you wanna get married?
Yes, hopefully before 25!

77) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
:)

78) Are you hungry?
Nope. But I'm feeling thirsty.

79) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
No.

80) What makes you happy?
Food. Sleeping. Friends. Family. Cute stuff.

81) Would you change your name?
Actually, yes. My name is way too common.

82) Ever been to Alaska?
Nope.

83) Do you watch the news?
Rarely. :x

84) What’s your zodiac sign?
Dog! Woof woof~

85) Do you like Subway?
No eek I dislike bread but damn, their chocolate cookies are the shiz.

86) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Almost impossible, in fact.

87) Do you talk like your friends?
No. I think my friends and I are quite different actually.

88) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes! God I hate those awkward situations when you see someone you know but not really close and don't know whether to say hi or not.

89) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Of course! Is it that hard?

90) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Errrrrrr. Luoyang on Plurk I suppose. Or my dad.

91) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
YES VERY MUCH, in fact.

92) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Hmmm. Define deep?

93) Favorite lyrics right now?
"Keep looking at my feet, my shoes, they lanvin" By the leader of the studio, Papa Teddy!

94) Can you count to one milllion?
I can but I wouldn't want to. Probably will lose patience before I hit 100.

Where are the other 17 questions? O.O