Sunday, January 24, 2010

PERSONAL QUIZ:
Who were you with yesterday?
Family

What woke you up this morning?
Nothing

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
No, with the 2 tests I have yet to study for.

Do you like anybody?
Yes I love my family & friends and I like all the interesting people I know! :D

THE PAST:
Ever thrown up in public?
Don't...think....so?

What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Soy milk. o.o

THE FUTURE:
What kind of home would you like?
ONE WITHOUT LIFTS.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Tai-tai.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Uh, university?


IN GENERAL:
Do you like candy necklaces?
No.

When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
HMMMM. Tough question. I don't remember. Maybe last Sunday?

Do you still go trick or treating?
Never gone before. :(

What was the last thing you ate?
Bang kwang kueh for breakfast hehe. :D

What's your favorite type of soda?
Coke!!

Have you ever moved?
Yes. Twice.

Have you ever won an award?
Duh~~~~~ *flicks hair* But I haven't won one for so long. :( :( :(

Are you listening to music right now?
Nopez.

How long ’till your birthday?
Very. Like 7.5 months or so?!

When were you the saddest in your whole life?
That's tough... I don't think I've been SOOOO sad before.

What time is it?
1135

Do you use ebay to buy or sell?
Nope.

Who makes you mad?
Annoying bitchaz.

Ever heard a song written about you?
No.

Something you want to happen in 2010?
YES HOLY MAMA O LEVELS!!!!

Summer 2010?
Summer...would mean June...would means tons of remedials and studying.

Honestly, do you miss 2008?
2008, not really.


HONESTY SECTION:
1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
How embarrassing. Can I don't answer this? Nobody is interested anyway.

2. Honestly, what's on your mind?
SOY MILK!!!!

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Doing this quiz while playing Treasure Madness.

4. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Not yet HAHA.

5. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Fishie, last night for like 56 minutes. :D

6. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Nope.

7. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
Insects. :@ OH OH, when my wireless just go all fucked up.

8. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
No cus I know my nails are damn dirty!!!

9. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
Nope.

10. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
YES JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *brb spazzing*

11. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now?
Nah. Nobody tells me secrets hahahaha.

12. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like?
If I don't like that person, why the hell would I make friends with him/her?! So, no.

13. Honestly, what was the last text message you received?
From Fish I think. Telling me to call he. When I was rebooting my MiO HAHAH.

14. Honestly, are you in denial?
Errrr no...?

15. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night?
Almost never.

16. Honestly, do you like anyone?
Yessss. I like so many awesome people in the world. ^^;

17. Honestly, does anyone like you?
Nobody likes me. EVERYONE LOVES ME YAY!!! :D


RAGE SECTION:
1. What do you do when you’re mad?
Whine. :@

2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?
Hit my sister's head with a recorder HAHAHAHA. But that was when I was really young.

3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
Maybe...? But not in front of me.

4. Do you swear when you’re mad?
DUH!

CRYING SECTION:
1. When was the last time you actually cried?
Quite long ago. Think it was last week or last last week.

2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Many many many times.

3. Do certain songs make you cry?
No. I'm not THAT emotional. Yet.

4. What usually makes you cry?
When things go wrong and I feel helpless cus Idk how to fix it back..


HAPPY SECTION:
1. Are you usually a happy person?
Yes yes yes!! I love to laugh and I try to make my friends laugh too!

2. What makes you the happiest?
My awesome friends!!!!! And KFC too, probably HAHAHA.

3. What song makes you always happy?
Jay Chou's songs, 2NE1's songs and Suju's songs like Miracle. :D

4. Do you believe in yourself?
Sadly, not very much.

5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?
No 99% of them are probably lying.