Sunday, February 28, 2010

STEP ONE:
Spell your name with songs.
Lady (Big Bang) I Don't Care (2NE1) Hanabi (Mr. Children) U (Super Junior) I'll Be There (Koda Kumi)
All J/K songs! :O

STEP TWO:
– Name: Ng Li Hui
– Birthdate: 060994!!!!!!!!!! Better remember it!
– Nickname: TONS MAN. But I like people to call me Xiao Hui. ^^
– Eye Color: Dark dark brown.
– Hair Color: Black, with maybe a few strands of brown.
– Zodiac Sign: Dogggg.

STEP THREE:
– The shoes you wore today: I haven't stepped out of home yet so no shoes!
– Your weakness(es): A lot. T.T People crying is one already.
– Your fear(s): A LOT TOO. HAHAHA. I'll just name one - the dark.
– Your perfect pizza: One with lime mayonnaise. It's soooooooo yummy!! :D
– Goal you’d like to achieve: I want to get 6 points for 'O' Levels and get into NJC.

STEP FOUR:
– Your best physical feature?: None lol.
– Your bedtime?: It gets a little irregular these days but *usually* around 11pm.
– Most missed memory?: I don't know why but recently I keep missing my Primary school days!! Is it cus I keep looking at photos of my Primary school friends on Facebook?

STEP FIVE:
This Or That...
– Pepsi or Coke?: Coke!
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Er makes no difference to me but whatever, I'll just choose Lipton.
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee.

STEP SIX:
Do You...
– Curse: Yessss. *hides* But I'm trying to cut it down okay!
– Sing: HAHAHA YA.
– Dance: Errrrrrrrr. Rarely? Like in class when I'm high or something.
– Take a shower everyday: Duh~
– Have a crush: I have a crush on Chaerin. Damn, she is so awesome!!!!!!
– Do you think you’ve been in love?: Hmm, yes?
– Want to go to college: Not yet. Soon, NEXT YEAR.
– Like(d) high school: Yessssssss. High school holds a lot of fond memories. ^^
– Want to get married: YES PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE AS A SPINSTER.
– Get motion sickness: Quite mild I suppose.
– Think you’re attractive: No. T.T
– Think you’re a health freak: Definitely no lolol.
– Get along with your parents: Ya, why not! :D

STEP SEVEN:
In the past month...
– Gone to the mall: Definitely!
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No. And I doubt I can do that cus Oreo is really dry.
– Eaten Sushi: I think...no? I can't remember.
– Been on stage: Ya. Not to perform though. For debrief LOL.
– Gone skating: Nopezxzx. Is JEC going to be renovated or what?! I want the ice-skating rink to be opened again!! Kallang is mad far.
– Made homemade cookies: Nooo. OH MAN MISS THE COOKIE BAKING SESSIONS AT CY/FII/ZL'S HOUSE!!
– Gone skinny dipping: Haha no and I never will.
– Stolen anything: No.

STEP EIGHT:
Ever...
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Singapore may be hot but no.
– If so, was it mixed company: -
- Flashed anyone: Ya ya flash torch at them. No la!
– Been beaten up: Nope. Been poked as though I got beaten up YES THOUGH LOL.
– Shoplifted: No.

STEP NINE:
– Age you hope to be married: Hmm 25?
– Number of children: 3! :D
– Describe your dream wedding: Honestly, I have no idea.

STEP TEN:
In a boyfriend/girlfriend...
– Best eye color?: Preferably dark? I don't know.
– Best hair color?: Black. Unless you look good with several colours in your hair like Jjong.
– Short hair or long hair?: SHORT.
– Height: 170cm?

STEP ELEVEN:
– Number of people I could trust with my life: My dad and sister and the bus drivers that take me to school.
– Number of CDs that I own: More than I bother to count.
– Number of tattoos: Zero.
– Number of piercings: I pierced my ears 4x but only 2 holes are still open so...?