Thursday, December 17, 2009

You know how sometimes people on your friends list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when were they working THERE? Since when were they dating HIM/HER? Since when???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you should already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.

Please copy the topics below, erase my answers and put yours in their place, and then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration. One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out.


First name: NG LI HUI!!!

Extremely common name in every single place where there are Chinese but there're still many who can't pronounce it properly. Most common mispronounciation: "Leehwee." Damn annoying, I hate it, JSYK.

Age: 15 years old

I'm so young~~ But I look younger than my age. My uncle thought I was 11 and my sisters think I look 12. But that's awesome, ya? Hopefully when I'm 60, I'll look 30!! Wahahaha. ^^V

Location: Home. Singapore.
Singapore is not in China. Singapore is located at the tip of Peninsular Malaysia. :) It's hot and humid all year round, but I rather hot than cold, which is pretty much the opposite of many Singaporeans.

Occupation: Student
I love studying!! Geography and Physics are absolutely fun and Maths can be addictive sometimes. Chemistry please just go to hell now. I wish my results will continue improving!! I had been improving in almost all my subjects this year (except stupid HCL which dropped to C6 and Chemistry that is for an F9). I AM GOING BE A 6-POINTER, watch me. :>

Partner: My friends!
I love my friends! Especially the 6 (Fish, Amanda, Fiona, Jiayun, Puikay & Yunmin) who are forever there for me and love me as much as I love them! :D

Kids: None atm.

BUT I WOULD LOVE 3 KIDS IN THE FUTURE. 2 BOYS AND 1 GIRL AS THEIR YOUNGER SISTER. Perrrrfect. :)))))

Brothers/Sisters: 2 elder sisters.

Mildly annoying at times. Eldest sister is annoying sometimes because of the lack of response and elder sister, because of her crazy temper. But, I do love them cus my eldest sister always treats me to food and elder sister always tells me when I look like shit.

Pets: 9 GUPPIES.
I want a cat I want a cat I want a cat!! I want 2 hamsters I want 2 hamsters I want 2 hamsters!! The guppies are left to die now with nobody feeding them because my dad doesn't want them anymore hahaha.

List the 3 biggest things going on in your life:
1. School: I mean, how can school not be part of The Big Thing right? I go to school almost everyday! But at least school's fun with all my lovely friends and interesting topics we learn! :D

2. Eating: I love to eat. Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Western, Malay, Indian cuisine, I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Yumtumtum. When I have nothing to do at home, I think of weird food and try them out at home. Lastly, the microwave oven is my best non-living friend. ;)

3. Breathing...? I will die if I don't breathe kthxbai.