Monday, December 21, 2009

90. First off, what is your name?
Ng Li Hui

89. What did you do last night?
Eat. Sleep.

88. Do you have a best friend that you can talk to 24/7?
24/7 is damn hard! But I think Fish & I have enough topics to talk about hehehe!

87. Do you have any siblings?
Yup 2 sisters who are old enough to buy alcohol.

86. How many years apart is your mom and dad?
0.1666666666666666666.... years. My mum is older than my dad by 2 months!

85. Do you like someone?
Nope.

84. What does the 7th message in your text inbox say?
"Thxs" from Mr Koh! Hahaha!

83. Who sits beside you in maths?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Yunmin or Lito and Kianwee. Actually it depends on how we want to sit haha. Sometimes I sit w Amanda/Yunmin I think!!

82. Where is your dad right now?
On the bed, sleeping beside my mum hahaha.

81. Do you burn incense?
Nope. I can't really take the smell.

80. Do you have a problem?
YA I HAVE SORE THROAT NOW from too much junk food the past 2 days!

79. Who is the 5th person you got a missed call from?
I always clear my call log so I don't know!

78. Closest purple object?
Pages from the SS textbook hahaha.

77. Closest silver object?
Macbook battery.

76. Closest purple object?
Wasn't this asked just now...? Anyway, pages from the SS textbook.

75. Do you sing in the shower?
Nah. I think my neighbour can hear me if I sing in the shower cus my neighbourhood is rather quiet unless there's a match.

74. What is bugging you right now?
My sore throat. :(

73. How does your hair look right now?
Like shit lor. Cut bangs in the morning cus I was bored. Then cut it even shorter just now cus it was tickling my eyes and it looks terrible now!!!

72. Do you know all the words to the Star Spangled Banner
No. I've never even heard of it before.

71. When is the last time you said the pledge of allegiance?
I've never said it before. I'm not an American.

70. If you could kill someone, who would it be?
I may be mean but not wicked enough to want to kill someone although I do wonder why some people exist.

69. Do you have any fears?
Ya. Like tons. From the dark to insects to clowns.

68. What do you hear right now?
Noisy fan.

67. Do you like kangaroos?
Yes!! I remember feeding the kangaroos when I went to Aussie a few years back. Initially, I was sooo scared it'll bite my whole hand off!

66. Can you roll your tongue?
Duh. Everyone in my family can. Except my elder sister. Odd one out! :P

65. What are you wearing?
Kiwi Chick tee from New Zealand and black shorts.

64. Who was the last person you messaged?
Fionaaaaa.

63. Do you like emo kids?
No I really hate them.

62. Screamo or Country?
Neither... But I guess I'd choose Country.

61. Rock or Rap?
Both!! Ahahaha.

60. Polka or Disco?
What's Polka? :O I'll choose Disco since Idk what Polka is...

59. Flying or Driving?
Flying! Above the birds.

58. Who last called you?
Omo I don't remember! Maybe my mum? Sis? Dad?

57. Was your Valentine’s day nice?
Pretty much like any other day?

56. What are you doing now?
TyPiNg tHiS

55. Who was the last person you said I love you to?
My friends!! :) I can't remember who though, but I know it was one of the 6 girls in SG now, on Plurk.

54. Would you die for someone?
No. I cherish my own life!!

53. Would you date anyone from your work?
No work now so I'll take it as school. Hmm, why not if someone eligible pops out? HAHA.

52. Do long distance relationships work?
For me, no.

51. Do you have any pet peeves?
Yesssss. A lot actlly heheh.

50. Do you have to pee right now?
YA OMG YOU CAN READ MY MIND RIGHT!!! But I'm too scared cus it's all dark outside the study room I'm in w my sister now. :(

49. When did you last talk to one of your siblings?
A few minutes ago.

48. What are you doing tomorrow?
Hmm eating!

47. Do you worry about getting older?
Not really. I have no plans for the future tho.

46. Have you ever had an ingrown toenail?
Ya. My mum helped me clip it off. It hurt sooo much! Thank god it never grew back again! So annoying.

45. Do you pick your scabs?
Yes yes!! It's disgusting to some but ok to me. I hate it when it's not completely healed yet and you pick it, it's all red and soft, so gross.

44. Ever drink your blood?
Yessss!! SO YUMMY!! I like to drink my blood but I haven't done that in a long time cus my fingers haven't bled in some time. :x

43. Do your bandaids have cartoons on them?
Nope. They're more expensive right??

42. Do you bite your nails?
No. I think my nails are very smelly, no idea why.

41. Do you wax you eyebrows?
Nope. Only old ahmas do that lor!

39. Do you check CelebPox.com for celebrity gossip?
Nay.

38. Do you have a jar where you keep your loose change?
Nope but I have a little box to keep my 5c coins! It's filling up!! When it fills up, I'm gonna make a wish. :D Kangwei told me this ahahaha.

37. Do you own a pogo stick?
No but I must try it someday. Looks fun!!

36. Ever gone a whole day without eating?
No I will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Do you own ripped jeans?
No I may not be rich but I have enough money to buy new jeans before my old ones becomes torn and tattered hahaha. Ya, I hate ripped jeans, so gay!

34. What makes you mad?
Having no food to eat.

33. What would you do if you found out that you were adopted?
BE DAMN SAD. CUS I LOVE MY FAMILY.

32. Are you jealous a lot of the time?
Not really.

31. Do you use a calendar or day planner to schedule everything on?
No. I can never stay committed to updating my calendar/organiser. I always forget about it after about a week or less.

30. Are you OCD?
No.

29. Do you have ADD?
Nope.

28. Do you have low self esteem?
Not exactly though there are days I feel insecure about myself.

27. Who can make you laugh during the hardest time?
My lovely friends!! They are SO hilarious!!

26. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
A documentary about the colossal squid. It's humongous!!!

25. When was the last time you had professional pictures taken?
Earlier this year. HAHA ARE THEY COUNTED PROFESSIONAL? The class photo and stuff?

24. Ever done whitening to your teeth before?
No, though I need it really badly. Anybody wanna sponsor me? Braces too!

23. What is your favorite movie?
Secret!! I know a lot of people hate it cus it's just a cliche love story but I really like it! And bonus bonus: JAY CHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Who do you love?
My papa mummy sisters and friends.

21. What is playing on your MP3 player right now?
Nothing. I don't have an MP3 player.

20. What holiday is your birthday closest to?
I have no idea. Deepavali? Hari Raya Puasa?

19. What’s your favorite drink?
Soy milk!! :)))))))))

18. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Nope. I can't wear sunglasses, damn!

17. Bed sheet color?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Well, I've never really noticed. When I go to bed, I'm usually too tired or it's too dark for me to see. :x

16. Ever encountered a shark?
No but I would love to see and possible, touch a shark!!!! So exciting! :D

15. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
HAHA HUAY YEE'S "Look me in the eyes~" *drops drink*

14. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No I wanna try reverse bungee jumping though!! Jumping off a cliff is too scary for me. I have a weak heart!

13. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Coffeeshop near my house for dinner. Aston's and horfun! Ya, I had 2 servings for dinner. So super full after that but it's yummy yay! :D

12. What’s the first thing you notice about the same sex?
Looks la, what else?

11. Is it hard to express your feelings to someone?
Depends on what kind of feelings hahaha.

10. Why are people such self-centered beings?
Because if everyone were kind and selfless, there would be no 'good' on earth. And being self-centred is not a bad thing? You take good care of yourself so you don't have to burden others.

9. Are you sad?
No. Whatever for?

8. Are you happy?
No.

7. Favorite day of the year?
I don't have a favourite day. :(

6. Have you ever licked someones cheek?
Ya... :x

5. Watched all Spiderman movies?
Honestly, I've never ever watched a Spiderman movie before. As in, not the whole movie. I've only watch a bit here and there. And find it absolutely boring.

4. What are you looking forward to?
Nothing much to look forward to since school is going to start soon. :(

3. Favorite Lucky Charms Marshmallow?
Don't have one.

2. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes. Limo cab haha!

1. Do you want to get married?
Yessss. :D


Questions were in green, now this is in red. Merry Christmas in advance!! It's just 4 more days. :))))