Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who sleeps in bed next to you?
My sister. Depends on which room I sleep in, could be my elder or eldest sister.

Have you ever lied to a teacher to get out of a deadline?
Uh. Ya. HAHA.

What kind of magazines do you read?
I don't read magazines.

What's your occupation?
Student.

What's really creepy?
G*ost. Can't spell it out!! Too creepy. :S

What are you hating right now?
My oily face. :@

Who is your celebrity crush?
JAY CHOU!!!!!!!!!! (L)

What are you listening to right now?
My maid washing the dishes.

What food could you eat every day for weeks and not get sick of?
CHICKEN!!! Hahaha. And rice.

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
plurk :)

What was the last thing you bought?
The spicylicious meal from LJS

What was the cutest thing you've seen today?
Hmm, I think my kitten in My Kitten?

Does the weather affect your mood?
More or less?

What is your zodiac sign?
Dogggg.

Do you want to learn another language?
Hahaha sure, why not? Japanese, Korean, Burmese, Malay, German, French, Spanish, etc.

5 things you can't live without
Sleep, oxygen, food, water, jacket...?

Do you have any siblings?
Yup, 2 sisters.

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
Nothing ._.

What are you looking forward to?
Watching gong xin ji! Hahaha waiting for my sister to come and watch with me.