Sunday, November 29, 2009

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hairrrr.

2. What colour is your favorite hoodie?
Red!! Hahaha it's a really comfy pullover that I wear to sleep on chilly nights. :)

3. Do you like coffee?
Yessssssssss. Ooooh I just realised I haven't drank coffee for really long. :O

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Bored. Nothing better to do. Nobody's around on Plurk, waiting for my HP to recover on Facebook.

6. What’s the last letter of your crush’s name?
H. Cus it's "I have no crush".

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
The instant messenger? A-I-M.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
I.....don't remember.

9. Could you eat your favourite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it?
YES HAHA I EAT IT ALMOST EVERYDAY!! Chicken chicken!! :D

10. What are you craving?
BBQ porkkkk. Bakgua, I really really would appreciate it a lot if a plate or packet or box of it would miraculously appear before me now!

11. Do you floss?
No. :x

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
CABBAAAAAGE!!

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Think so? But I have definitely counted to 99x because my parents forgot the number lock combination for the luggage last time lol.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick. Slowly savour it~ Shit now I'm craving for some ice cream too.

18. Do you use smileys?
Yes. :D

19. How many bedrooms are in your house?
Four??

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Ya some lame Mediacorp artist lol.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I don't really like cheese...

22. What’s the last song you had stuck in your head?
YANG CONG HAHA.

23. How many countries have you visited?
I think 5? Can't remember.

24. Are your parents strict?
Not very imo. :O

25. Would you go sky diving?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :D:D:D

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No. It'd be pretty awkward huh haha.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
No, not really.

30. Do you rent movies?
Nope because watching them on the internet is free tho the quality isn't as good.

31. Who sits in front of you in your math class?
Nobody sits in front of me in class. :)

35. Where are you going to be Saturday night?
Saturday...................home?

36. Brown or white eggs?
Same to me but I'll choose white.

37. Like rap music?
CL!!!! GD!!!!!! TOP!!!!!!! TEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

38. Ever taken a train?
Mass Rapid Transit, yes. But those cute choochoo trains, nope. :(

39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
No, I haven't even stepped into America before. Sigh..

41. What day of the week is it?
Sundayyyyy

40. What was your lunch?
Porridge w steamed fish, tofu and vegetables. Regular Sunday lunch, boring right?

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
WAITING FOR ME TO GO HER HOUSE. Hehehe.

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope.

47. So, how about them Yankees?
o.o I only know the New York Yankees, the baseball one. If it's them you're talking about, yes, on TV.

51. Is your hair curly?
Nope.

52. Last time you cried?
Can't remember but it's some time this week.

53. Ever walked into a wall?
Eh? I think so. :x

55. Have you ever bought anything from PacSun?
Never.

56. Favorite season?
Summmmmmer! Warm and sunny, just my cup of tea. ^^

61. The next person you’ll hold hands with?
No ideaaaaa.

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Ya I fell asleep during halftime of Man Utd vs Portsmouth match yesterday. -..-

63. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
Nope. I hate alcohol. :S

64. Do you think you’re old?
Nah, still young. :D

65. Are you afraid of the dark?
EXTREMELY.

66. Do you like your life right now?
Nothing much to hate.

67. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
REALLY LONG. At least 3 years?

68. Do you knock on wood?
Ya. So fun. Hahaha.

69. Do you have good vision?
Definitely. Not.

70. Can you hula hoop?
Not very well haha.

71. Where are your parents?
At my gmama house.

72. Have you ever kissed in an elevator?
Erm. Ya. *blush*

73. What is the next CD you will buy?
That's a tough question. Idk. None of my idols released an album recently.

74. What brands are you wearing?
Prokiwi Internation and Heritage 81. Just realised both were bought overseas lol.

76. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes!! Hahaha. You can crawl through the window in/out of the study room in my house hahaha the window is damn big.

77. Can you handle the truth?
Hmm. Depends on the truth.

78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
I haven't spent money for nearly a week. :O

79. How often do you talk on the phone?
Very rarely. Hate talking on the phone.

80. Are you in a complicated relationship?
No...?

81. Do you hate more than 3 people?
Hmm. Nope. Hate is such a strong word... so ya.

82. Have you ever tripped someone?
MY SISTER WHEN I WAS YOUNG AHAHAHA. We always trip each other @ home.

86. Do you use chopsticks?
Not very well. :x

87. Are you too forgiving?
Depends on the situation. Sometimes I bear grudges, sometimes I just forgive & forget.

88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Used to.

89. Do you own a gun?
Water gun, yes.

90. Have you made a prank phone call?
YESSSS. SO FUN! >D

91. Have you ever been in a castle?
Maybe in my dreams.

92. Do you like your hair?
No I hate the condition of my hair and it's too long for me currently.

93. Do you like yourself?
No. I looooooooooove myself.

94. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mommy.

95. Do you chat on AIM often?
Nah. Not at all.