Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From now on, you can’t tell lies, are you ready?
Aye, aye, captain!!

Think back eight months ago, were you single?
Nope. :)

What do you carry with you at all times?
Nothing, actually.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you text messaged?
Zhengda.

How are you feeling?
Impatient.

Is something wrong right now?
Yes. Captions have errors, nobody wants to tell me what awards they have won, I suck at Photoshop, someone is totally MIA and I keep staining my underwear. But at least I'm at home.

Are you mad at someone?
Hmm, yea. Actually, more of disappointment.

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
No. Cus I need to go to school. :(

Are you jealous of someone right now?
HAHA YA. Jealous of the person I'm disappointed/angry at.

Do you have a piggy bank that’s actually shaped like a pig?
Uh. No. I keep my notes in a red packet and coins in a pouch and they're kept in a box in my bedroom hahaha.

What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Pepsi. Twist.

What are you suppose to be doing right now?
Working on the bulletin board but I'm stuckkkkkkkkkkk!

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yup, before I went to Secondary school.

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
I...................think so?

Could you cry right now?
HELL YES.

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
Yup, happens all the time.

Are you okay with the life you live?
Pretty much satisfied. Though there are bound to be the 'downs' so that I will better appreciate the 'ups'.

Did you enjoy your day today?
Not exactly. -..-

Do you have a tattoo?
No.

Would you ever get any piercings on your body, other than your ear?
I wanna have one on my tongue but I think that would hurt and I can't eat some foods for some time after I pierce, right?

Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
Nope. o.o

What was the last thing you spent money for?
Uhhhhhh. Prepaid card.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Gina.

Do you call it fall or autumn?
Both, but I think I say autumn instead of fall more often.


This quiz is so shorttttt. Back to work. :<