Friday, June 19, 2009

From Yingying!

01. Who was your last text from?
The last text that I read was from Zhengda, not sure if anyone else texted me.
02. Where was your default picture taken?
In class! After Physics remedial. :)))
03. Your relationship status?
Uhhhhz. Not single??
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?

Can't remember. Lololol.
05. What is your current mood?

Bored.
06. How many siblings do you have?
2 sistaz.
07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?

Lixuan and Minxuan
08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Home's fine. I'm glad I'm at home.
09. Have a crazy side?
O.O 10. Ever had a near death experience?
I guess so? Was crossing the road when a motorcycle just zoomed past before me.
11. Something you do a lot?
Eat. Srsly.
12. Angry at anyone?

Not exactly.
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
JAY CHOU~~~~~~~~~~~ K I think it's money. No kaching to fly to Tw!!
14. When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember!! Monday??
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
No. Muahahaha. >D
16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
I think...nothing? Aren't you supposed to rest your mind when you sleep?
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

I think it's a S1 girl HAHA.
18. What is your favorite song?

I don't really have a FAVOURITE song. Jay Chou has too many awesome songs for me to pick out the besttt. :p
19. What are you doing right now?
Doing this quiz.
20. Who do you trust right now?
Ooooh many people actlly. I iz v gullible.
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Queensway hahaha. Am wearing 204 class tee now.
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?

Uh huh.
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?

LEE PUI KAY HAHAHAHAH
24. Describe your life in one word?

Awesome
25. Who are you thinking of right now
My dad. I'm wondering what time he's coming home for lunch cus I'm hungry.
26. What should you be doing right now?
HOMEWORK, duh.
27. What are you listening to?
Can't Stop The Disco - Ami Suzuki
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My bolster...is not a person. Never mind.
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
My elder sister laaaa. Asshole.
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
HAHAHA HMM, maybe?
31. What is your natural hair color?
Blackkkk. 8)
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
I think my eldest sister wahaha. Or maybe myself.
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
I cannot remember.
34. What do you hear?
Fan + filter for fish tank + Ami Suzuki's voice
35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straiiight but I swear it's gonna start curling cus of stupid braids.
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
....no.
37. Do you have a best friend?
Yea. One that I don't talk to often.
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Yup, Thursday.
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
YES :DDDDDD :)))))))) 8DDDDD 8)))))))) I feel like drinking bubble tea all of a sudden hahaha...
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Does taking off my skirt count? Did that a few times in primary school. Hate wearing school skirt!!! Oh I took off my sch u on the bus in S1 before. Was wearing PE attire inside hahaha.
41. Are you happy with life right now?
Why not!! Eating wang wang and drinking chocolate milk wahaha.
42. Are you currently jealous?
Jealous of wut hahaha.
43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Noneeee. I rarely wear them in the first place.
44. What were you doing on friday night?
Yesterday night, I ate and slept and watched TV and insisted that -b/a is the 'formula' for sum of roots and c/a the one for product of roots.
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
My heart isn't made of glass/porcelain/clay. :)
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I've never even seen a heart before, how to break??? "Once broken, considered sold"
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Ooooooh no? Wait. I'm really disappointed in the Singapore government. The number of H1N1 cases in SG is nearing a 3 digiti number yet they don't want to extend the school holidays. Isn't there an RJ girl who got infected already or something?
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
WHEN THE HELL WAS THE LAST TIME I WENT TO THE DOCTOR?!?!?!! I can't even remember. Am a strong girl, as always. >D
49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Uhhh 11+? I stayed up cus I asn't sleepy yet.
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yesss. Currently. :)