Friday, June 5, 2009

From Xuemiaozx

If you married the person you last texted, what would your last name be?
Low. HAHAHA.

What would happen if you had a kid with the last person you kissed?
Oooooh I'm thinking of that. It'll happen uh 10 years later or so though!! :)))))

What did you do today?
Went to school. Got bored. Got hungry. Got thirsty. Got pissed at 2 bitchfaces. Went to KFC. Was happy. Homed. Perspired. Bathed. Cooked. Ate. Slept.

Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
Hahaha eh no ex.

Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
My sistaz.

Do you do your own laundry?
Duhhhh. LAST DAY TODAY OMG AWESOME.

Wearing any bracelets?
Nopez.

Last thing someone bought for you?
.......................................................can't remember.

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
HAHA YA?!?! Cus the first image that pops out in my mind is...psychotic people saying "hi" to me. Happened more than once zzz.

Are you any different now than you were a year ago?
Uh I guess so.

Are you taller than your mom?
Hehehe yes. By a few cm. ^^

Is there anything upsetting you right now?
Nayyyy. Am a happy girl!

What's the farthest away from home you have ever been?
Idk. New Zealand??

Do you hate being alone?
YES. NOT ONLY DO I HATE IT, I AM AFRAID OF BEING ALONE HAHAHA.

What's on your agenda for tomorrow?
Sleep. Collect skinnies for sister.

Who do you not get along with?
First person to come to my mind is my elder sister. She's a bitchface ughhhh.

If you could be with one person right now, who would it be?
MY MUM HAHAHA. She's going to China for 2 frickin' weeks on Monday ahhh! :'(

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Lololol a hell lot of other people cus everytime I log in, I'll be like,"Eh my password is *********, help me remember hor."

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Not really. Boring.

TODAY:
Talk to the guy/girl you like?

Not face-to-face though.

Realize anything new?
...yes

Talk to an ex?
Wo mei you exxxxxx.

Miss someone?


LAST PERSON:

Went to the mall with you?


You had a crush on?