Monday, June 1, 2009

Random 65

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair!!

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Uhhhh currently there's only 1 hoodie that I wear. Pink!! Hahaha.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
WHY NOT! Hahahah!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Yea.. like the moment I get notified of an outing. Heheh.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Full! *pats round and big stomach* Just ate chicken rice + chicken curry! :D

6. What's the closest thing to you that is red?
The little box that I put all my ear sticks and studs in.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
................... I don't have a good memory.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
No. Been staying at home.

9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing! Cus I just finished my lunch, too full to crave for anything currently.

10. Do you floss?
NO HAHAHA.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Cabbage.

12. Are you emotional?
Sort of.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
To 999, yes. Cus my dad forgot the number combination of our luggage so we had to try one by one. From 000 to 999. Not to 1000 though haha!

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
"OOOH IT'S DRIPPING HERE HERE HERE!!!" *lick* Hahahaha I sound retarded. -..-

15. Do you like your hair?
NO. Not at all. From the length to the texture to the thickness, not a single bit. Ok wait, I like the colour. :D

16. Do you like yourself?
YEA I DO!!! A HELL LOT!!! :D But sometimes no.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No.

18. What are you listening to right now?
Joyful by Koda Kumi

19. Are your parents strict?
Not exactly..

20. Would you go sky diving?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
No. Cottage cheese reminds me of Hansel and Gretel.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
SG ones, why not. They are everywhere. BUT I HAVEN'T MET THE PRETTIEST OF ALL, FELICIA CHIN!!!!!!!

23. Do you rent movies often?
Not even once.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
I...don't think so.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Not many. :( Only a few.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
YEA!!! Hehehe. I remember making one to Bryan when I was at my gma house with Shuyu.

27. Ever been on a train?
Duhhhhhhhhhhh.

28. Brown or white eggs?
I'll have both, thank you!

29 .Do you have a cell-phone?
Yea, right beside me! Though a little cranky currently.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Yup, when I'm overseas and my lips are a tad dry.

31. Do you own a gun?
No. OH HAVE I MENTIONED, ON SATURDAY, I SAW A REALLY WEIRD MAN WITH A GUN IN HIS POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THEN I ALIGHTED AND TOOK THE NEXT TRAIN. THAT GUY KEPT SMILING TO HIMSELF OMGOMGOMGOMG. But it could be a toy gun, Idk.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
NO HAHA. Not in the 'correct' way but yes, in 'my' way.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Family, who else?

34. Are you too forgiving?
Maybe??? Is that good or bad?

35. Ever been in love?
Yea!! :)))

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
GOING TO SCHOOL TO ACCOMPANY ME DURING THE SS REMEDIAL. :D Hahaha then going to watch Dance Subaru.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yea! Yummy! *licks lips*

38. Last time you cried?
Quite long ago hehehe yay this is great!

39. What was the last question you asked?
"Do you know how to open a can?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
DECEMBER HOLIDAYS~~~~~~~ "It's the clear break for all students and teachers," says Mr Jonathan(SP?!) Tan. :D:D

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes???? But rarely heh.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Not that I can remember.

45. Favorite color?
*maniacal laughter* PINK!!!!!!

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
I CANNOT REMEMBER.

47. Is your hair curly?
Not exactly.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
I THINK IT'S CAPRICORN HAHAHA.

49. Do looks matter?
Obviously. *rolls eyes*

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No!! :)))))

52. Do you like your life right now?
Of course. Food food fooooood! :D

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sometimes when I'm dead beat but I try not to, waste electricity!

54. Can you handle the truth?
DEPENDSSSS.

55. Do you have good vision?
Not at all.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yesss. Dislike, yessssss.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Rarely.

58. The last person you held hands with?
^^

59. What are you wearing?
This year's ugly red OC tee and FBTs.

60.What is your favorite animal?
*meow* CATZZZZZ!

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
In class 303!! :)

62. Can you hula hoop?
Not very well haha the hoop drops after a few rounds around my waist I think.

63. Do you have a job?
Nah (that's not how we do it)

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Calbee hot & spicy potato chips and Nutrisoy from Carrefour on Saturday.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yea. The last time I did that was during Infocomm chalet last year. We(people who went to yourfilm awards) didn't have keys and EVERYONE else were out.