Sunday, January 25, 2009

From Winnie/Eisabess

The banner is made by Winnie wahaha yay I still can use it. :D


1. I cry very very easily. (I think most people don't know this because usually I am very cheerful. HAHAHA.)
2. I really really like Geography!! No sarcasm or whatsoever okay.
3. I enjoy setting up 2nd floor PA hahaha no reason, I just like it!
4. I hate playing with the effects. I think it's terrible to listen to haha stupid Samantha and Yewshen looooves to play with them.
5. I like doing quizzes and surveys. -..-
6. I can be very bitchy and mean. All you have to do is just to provoke me. :) Which means, I am usually very nice, duh. Hahaha.
7. I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS WHAT DO YOU GUYS NOT KNOW?!?! Okay... Oh, I hate going to toilets. Whether it is just to wash my hands, pee, shit, bathe, change or whatsoever. I sound very unhygenic. I don't like to go doesn't mean I don't go okay!!!
8. I don't like going out in huge groups, neither do I like to go out in pairs. 3-8 would be ideal!
9. But then again, I enjoy outings. For example, class outings, Infocomm camp.
10. Actually, most of the stuff I say don't go through my brain. :x
11. I often put clothes hanger on my wrist so that I don't need to hold them. And Bubu was like,"SEE YOU'RE A BAMBOO!!!!!!!!"
12. I can wrap my thumb and middle finger around my arm. Not wrist, arm. Ya I know I have disgustingly bony arms.
13. This is my favourite number. I know everyone knows that already but I don't care haha.
14. I don't like this number hahaha and yay this is finally the last point!!