Friday, January 23, 2009

From Kaiying!

Was the first person to text you today a boy or a girl?
Boyboyyyy

What is one question people always ask you?
HAHA I DON'T KNOW.

What's the last thing you said to someone in person & to who?
I know the last person I talked to was definitely my mother but I don't remember what I said to her.

Name something you have to do tonight?
EAT.

Where is your cell phone?
In my bag. It's like, almost forever in my bag. :x

What cd is currently in your cd player?
No CD in CD player.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate. Regular one tastes so ew. I tried drinking it before, I swear.

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yea!! Rachel Ng wahahaha.

Can you whistle?
No. -..-

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
YES. PIERCINGS. I WANT MY FREAKING PIERCING BACK. Anyway the closed earhole hurts quite a bit whenever I touch it and it's reaaaaally lumpy now y'know, not a good sign,

Do you get along better with boys or girls?
Depends. As long as you're not some stupid super quiet idiot, I'm sure we can click right!

Do you sleep on your stomach?
When my hair is wet haha and I had been sleeping with my hair wet for the past 2 days, not good, I know, that's why I sleep on my stomach!

What are you listening to?
Nothing, except for the sound of my keyboard everytime I punch the button.

What's bothering you right now?
WHY. CAN'T. I. TRANSFER. THE. PHOTOS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Is it the problem with my SD card or computer?!?!?! I think computer. UGH SUCKERRRRRRR.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Never. I don't eat butterflies. Okay fine. Uhm. Can't remember.

What did you dream about last night?
We don't remember most dreams we dream about and I happen to not remember any from last night so yea.

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Don't think it happens often. But anyway it's on silent mode 24/7 so no worries, my sleep won't get disrupted. :D

What gets in your way of your sleeping?
Nothing??

Do you know anyone that's married?
My parents...? My relatives. My grandparents. And a hell lot of other people. This is a retarded question lol.

What's your favorite number?
13 and 27. Siding waaaay more towards the 13 side that I am already gradually forgetting 27.

What are some things you miss about your past?
MY HAIR. DEFINITELY MY SMOOTH AND SILKY HAIR LAST TIME. Someone please save my hair from dying on me.

Are you jealous of anyone?
YESSSSSSS. Duh! Like many many people. I have inferiority complex shut up already!

Who was the last person you rode in the car with?
Daddy and elder sister.

How many things in your past do you regret?
Probably zero hahaha.

Are you upset with anyone?
Currently, nayyyy.

Have you ever gone to the beach?
Obviously. *rolls eyes* x1000000000

Do you remember your music teacher's name from elementary school?
YES. MS CECELIA OH HOW CAN I EVER FORGET???

How good is your eyesight?
Terrible would be the word.

Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
No it's kinda...scary though yes, I know, sharks will only eat/attack you if they smell blood but if you pee or something they won't come for you but still, NO.

Ditched school to do something more fun?
So far, no.

Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
I don't have any screwed up stuff w people so I guess no?

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
Yea!! Skyswing!! :D And the luge ride!

Whats something that can always make you feel better?
Many things make me feel better! Like Zd, Infocomm, fwenz, food and lots more! :D

Do you have unlimited texting?
No. ):

Have you ever liked someone who treated you badly?
No. ^^

Do you fall for people easily?
I think not. So guys, if I fall in love with you, you must be really awesome k. HEARD THAT, ZHENGDA???? YOU R AWESOMEZXZX. :D

Everything happens for a reason?
Probably. Wlao eh I hate answering this kind of question hahaha.

Do you live with both your parents?
Yea!

Are you wearing jeans right now?
I don't wear jeans at home kthx I'm wearing fbts now lol.

Do you smile a lot?
I think I laugh more than I smile!

Do you have any siblings?
Yess 2 supersmartsisters. Sighhhhh.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I'm wearing the shit-coloured shirt from IDA again...

Favorite flower?
I don't like flowers I think they stinkkkkk.

Do you have a tattoo?
No, though I actually think that one on my back would be pretty cool.

Are there things you can't live without?
Try taking away stuff from me and see if I can live without them alright?

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. By long I don't mean those that can reach your waist or even longer, I prefer hair that covers about half or less of your back.

Is your family just a bundle of fun?
Quite. :)