Friday, January 30, 2009

100 questions I've probably never been asked.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hairrrrr.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
White for the hoodie top and pink for hoodie jacket! :) My other warm jackets have no hood! ):

3. Favorite coffee?
The kind my previous maid used to make..

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A little sleepy. But quite energetic at the same time. Uh, my eyes are tired, that's why I'm sleepy but I feel energetic, as in physically. I think. Haha I don't know what I'm talking about!

6. Whats the last letter of your crush’s name?
I don't have a crush. But I have a boyfriend and the last letter is 'a'!! Hahahah!

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
As in the AIM thingy, AIM.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Don't remember. But ask me about the most horrifying dream, I can remember vividly, I had it when I wasn't even 5.

9. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month?
Chicken... I have it practically every meal?! I mean, chicken is everywhere!!!!

10. What are you craving?
Bak kwa. I just ate 2 slices anyway.

11. Do you floss?
No, I'm too lazy! But at least I'm not too lazy to not brush my teeth.

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Cabbage. That's what comes to my mind. I mean, WHAT ELSE?

15. Would you dance with me to the taco song?
I don't know what the taco song is. And I don't dance with strangers. Sorry to disappoint you.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I think not. But 999, definitely yes. The other time everyone in the family forgot the number combination for the luggage. -..-

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick!! I hate biting my ice-cream and it...irritates me to see people bite their ice cream.

18. Do you use smileys?
YESSSS. SO CUTE!

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Celebrity... I've only seen nubcakezzz Mediacorp artistes when I was still in Primary School.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not really. Don't like cheese very much in the first place..

22. What’s the last song you had stuck in your head?
1 2 3 4 - Feist. That was really long ago, I know.

23. How many countries have you visited?
5. Been to Malaysia and China a million times before though. Don't like.

24. Are your parents strict?
Depends on the issue? But generally, I think not?

25. Would you go sky diving?
Nooooo so scary, I have a weak heart!

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
For. What.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
No. I'll keep the potatoes for myself. Potatoes are delicious.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Sparkly as in...shiny?? Yea, quite a few.

30. Do you rent movies often?
Never rented one myself before.

31. Who sits behind you in your math class?
Fiona Chang Zhuo Qun!

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Duh.

35. Where are you going to be Saturday night?
Home.

36. Brown or white eggs?
Both!

37. Do you listen to rap?
Sometimes, if iTunes decides to play one when on shuffle? But not a fan.

38. Ever taken a train?
I take a train almost everyday.

39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
No. Thank god. No. It'll be traumatic.

41. What day of the week is it?
Friday!

42. What was your lunch?
I didn't eat lunch.

43 What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I don't really have a best friend because I have too many close friends! As in, not like 10 thousand that kind of many, like 5 or so.

45. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes, obviously!

46. Have you ever seen the Butterfly Effect?
No.

47. So, how about them Yankees?
Heard before though.

50. What is your bus number for school?
From home to school, I can either take train or 154.

51. Is your hair curly?
Yay no. :D But it's pretty damaged...

52. Last time you cried?
About 4 hours ago.

53. Ever walked into a wall?
I think not, as in unintentionally.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
Nay.

56. Are you currently wearing socks?
No, I hate wearing sox, so uncomfortable!

57. Favorite time of the year?
Uhhhhhm November. No homework, no exams, no school, just lotsss of free time. And plus, December would mean school reopening soon so yea. :D

59. Are you a generally happy person?
Yea!

60. Are you wearing jeans?
Why the hell would I be wearing jeans? Am wearing FBTs now.

61. The next person you’ll hold hands with?
Hehehehehahahahahahahohohohohohohoh.

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
YES. I JUST DID.

63. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
I don't drink alcohol. Hate it.

64. Do you think you’re old?
*flicks hair* I am SO young.

65. Are you afraid of the dark?
Tremendously. Crying right before the night walk, what do you think!!

66. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, everything is set well. :)

67. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Damn long ago. I can't even remember. Bathtubs scare me.

68. Do you knock on wood?
I think I've done it before. O:

69. Do you have good vision?
Oh my. Terrible.

70. Is he hot?
Who? JAY CHOU? YES, VERY!!!

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Never.

72. Do you have a job?
No.

73. Describe your best friends?
CRAZY. HILARIOUS. AWESOME.

74. What brands are you wearing?
FBTs. Idk the brand on my tee.

75. Can I tap that?
What do you want to tap?

76. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yea, at the chalet. I crawled in to open the door for them because they had no key.

77. Can you handle the truth?
If I can't, I'll be living in lies. Terrrrrible.

78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Food. I think. Oh! Pokka green tea.

79. How often do you talk on the phone?
Rarely. I don't like talking on the phone!

80. Are you in a complicated relationship?
Simple, and sweet. :)

81. Do you hate more than 3 people?
I don't like a lot of people but I don't hate easily. Don't like as in, not positive. Probably neutral or a little negative? I'M NICE, THAT'S WHY.

82. Have you ever tripped someone?
Intentionally, yes. My sister HAHAHA for fun la, she didn't fall anyway.

83. Are you sarcastic?
Maybe? Idk, I don't even keep track of what I say.

84. Have you ever slapped someone?
For fun, yes. SUNGYANG HAHA TOGETHER WITH LISA HAHA DAMN FUNNY!!

85. Hey?
I just rolled my eyes. Hahahaha.

86. Do you use chap stick?
Nope.

87. Are you too forgiving?
I don't know! I'm pretty mean. :)

88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Hot Topic...yea 2 tees. Home clothes hahaha.

89. Do you own a gun?
*BANG BANG* Oh my toy gun can't shoot people dead.

90. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yesss. I remember vividly, I prank called Bryan with Shuyu at my gma's house when I was in p5 or something haha!

91. Have you ever been in a castle?
Been to a palace before though.

92. Do you like your hair?
No, it's too damaged. Ugh dry ends!!!!!!!! Stupid plaits. ):< style="font-weight: bold;">93. Do you like yourself?
I love myself. I think I'm awesome. :D

94. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Momma.

95. Do you chat on AIM often?
I don't chat on AIM. Msn, yes. But pretty rarely now cus I keep using the Macbook that has MSN which can't work. -..-

97. Do you want anyone?
For what? I have the best people already. :D

98. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
Last year's NDP thingy.

99. Does your crush comment your myspace?
I don't have myspaceeeeeee. And I don't have a crushhhhhhhhhh.

100. Do you comment theirs?
Refer to 99.