Sunday, January 4, 2009

From Sammy again!!

Is there anything expired in your refrigerator?
I hope not! Hahaha I don't check the fridge. Except for when getting chocolates and drinks. :D

What were you doing the last time someone video taped you?
hahaha 27th December, at Fish's house! Christine kept taking videos of me trying very hard to take out my earstuds.

Name your favorite Beatles song?
I don't even listen to The Beatles.

Do you usually get a "to go" box at restaurants?
Nay. Food tastes better when you eat it right after it's cooked. :D

Last sporting event you attended?
Attended...HAHAHA Sports Day'08?

Do you or did you ever hang posters on your bedroom walls?
I did, not anymore. It damages my dear (Jay) posters.

If so, who or what was on them?
Jay Chou!! And currently I think there're KAT-TUN(lol Ruixuan bought it and gave it to me...), uh one MU one and another POT one, that's all I think.

Describe your shower curtain:
I don't have a shower curtain.

Do you always try to play matchmaker with your single friends?
No hahaha they have no target how to matchmake!!

Do you prefer dangling earings, hoops or studs?
Studs. I HATE STIX, FROM THIS MOMENT ONWARDS.

What was the last piece of mail your received?
Huineng's Christmas card.

Do you read the funnies in the Sunday Paper?
I don't even touch the newspapers. *rolls eyes*

Who do you know that had a baby most recently?
My cousin? But her baby is like a year old already or something.

What was the last meal or food you cooked?
I think it was my very yummy cheese omelette quite long ago.

Do you have any nervous habits?
Screaming!!!

At what age did you get your ears pierced?
LAST YEAR ON NOVEMBER 19TH. My memory is awesome. How come I can't remember History dates the same way?

Have you ever used a Polaroid camera?
I have 2 Polaroid photos but nay, never used it before.

What is your favorite stuffed animal?
I don't have any stuffed animal. ): ): ): ): ): Okay, actually I do but they are kept in the cupboard
!
On clothes do you prefer polka dots or stripes?
I WOULD NOT LIKE TO DON SOMETHING WITH POLKA DOTS. So yes, stripes. But I like both polka dots and stripes, just not polka dots on clothes though.

Have you ever driven a moving truck?
Nope.

What is the longest you could go without a soda?
I can go without a soda forever.

What free catalogs do you get in the mail?
o.o None

What was the last piece of candy you ate?
Candy......... I don't remember. Probably the cola rollers I ate waaaay back in NZ?

Do you wear shoes on your carpet at home?
I don't even wear shoes at home. That'll make the house so dirty!!

When is the last time you checked a book out of the library?
Seven hundred years ago since I even visited the library.

What were the last photos you had developed pictures of?
The NZ photos.

Ever bought something from Home Shopping Network?
Never bought anything from HSN before. Never even heard of it before! I am such a nubcake, I know.

Do you read the gossip magazines in the check out line?
Nope I don't.

If living in a 3 story apartment building, what floor would you choose to live on?
Second floor? This is such a random question!!

Do you still own any casette tapes?
Yea, still a few abandoned ones I guess.

Do you need coffee or caffeine to get through your day?
Not at all. :D

Last time you were on a diet? What diet was it?
I have never been on a diet before and it will never work for me... But I'm gonna try it out after I finish eating all those I want to eat hehe. :p

What shape of diamond looks best on your ring finger?
I have no idea. Why don't you buy me diamond rings with different diamond shapes and I'll tell you the answer then. :)

If given a day off Tues- Thurs, what day would you choose?
Hehehe I choose Tuesday too after reading Sammy's answer!! Wednesday = early release so day off on that day would be a little wasted and there's Infocomm on Thursday!! :D

Do you still own a camera that takes film?
I think my daddy still has one in the cabinet near the TV console.

Can you name all 7 Dwarfs?
..................... No

What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
DOES THE COMPUTER COUNT? HAHAHA.

What type of souvineers do you buy on vacation?
Anything that I fancy? But usually, it's the common ones, keychains.

When and where was the last amusement park you went to?
I think it had been eighty years since I stepped into an amusement park. I can't recall.

Are there any frozen dinners in your freezer?
Nope.

Last thing you bought in a vending machine?
Vending machine............... don't remember.

Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Can't dance for nuts man.

Do you own any sports apparel or jerseys?
Yea I do.

Does your mom still keep your baby teeth for memories?
LOL NO. Memories? Might as well keep photos. ^^

If eating live cockroaches made you loose weight instantly, would you eat them?
WTF NO WAY, EVEN THOUGH I'M KINDA DESPERATE TO LOSE WEIGHT NOW.

What is 1 rule you will give your teenage children concerning dating?
Prioritise!! Studying must be your no. 1!

Do bikers in big groups wearing all leather scare you?
YES. So gangster.

If no one is home, do you close the bathroom door to pee?
I don't know? Haven't been at home alone before actually.

Tell us something about your neighbor:
I don't even talk to them......at most just smile? But when my sisters and I were still young, we used to go to our neighbour's house to play. But yea, all of us have grown up so not anymore.

When is the last time it rained?
Probably a few days ago. Damn hot these few days!!


Do you have an alarm system on your house?
O: O: O: IF I SAID NO YOU WILL COME ROB ME THIS VERY SECOND!!!!

Do you keep favors or momentos from peoples weddings?
Most of them give chocolates... but I still keep this pair of soft toys from Idk whose wedding. Damn qt!!

Have you ever watched 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' on TLC?
No.

If paid 1 million dollars per baby you adopt but you couldn't have help, how many would you adopt?
I don't get the question.