Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another one from Janice!

5 things I was doing ten years ago: 10 years ago I was 4...
1. Breathe
2. Cry
3. Eat
4. Having people bathe me
5. Play

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Complete Physics homework
2. Complete Maths homework
3. Complete English homework
4. Jot down the Centaur Warchief guide
5. Check timetable for tomorrow

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Donate about $10k to various charitable societies
2. Buy all those apparals I had been dying to have since forever
3. Buy that Bukit Timah house
4. Buy my family stuff that they want
5. Save up the rest! :)

5 of my bad habits:
1. I procrastinate. A lot.
2. I whine. A lot.
3. I am very nice but can get a little aggressive sometimes...
4. Am unable to control my moodswings!!!!!!!
5. Can't concentrate while studying. :x

5 places I’ve lived in:
1. Singapore - Bukit Batok
2. Singapore - my current house
3. New Zealand - Elms Hotel(lolz)
4. New Zealand - Hotel 1 (can't remember the name)
5. New Zealand - Hotel 2 (can't remember the name)

5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Student
2-5. Never had a job, ever.