Sunday, August 8, 2010

If I were a month, I'd be: July
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Sunday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: 11.11am
If I were a planet, I'd be: Earth
If I were a sea animal, I'd be: ..................... SHARK
If I were a direction, I'd be: North
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: Toilet bowl..........LOL FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND
If I were a liquid, I'd be: Liquid hydrogen?
If I were a tree, I'd be: Idek what trees there are out there...I only know teak cus of Geography?
If I were a flower, I'd be: Poppies.
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: SUPER SUNNY!!!
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: Drums. Please?
If I were a color, I'd be: PEACHY PINK
If I were an emotion, I'd be: HAPPY x INFINITY
If I were a fruit, I'd be: Definitely not bananas zzzzz. Uh. Mangoes?
If I were a sound, I'd be: The sound of vuvuzelas cus it's annoying.
If I were an element, I'd be: CHLORINE. JUST CUS CL IS MY BIAS LMAO.
If I were a car, I'd be: I don't give shits to cars so...uhm. The batman car Jay Chou has?
If I were a food, I'd be: Chicken hehehe
If I were a place, I'd be: On Jay's bed. As sick as this sounds, yes.
If I were a taste, I'd be: Sweet and sour?? Cus sweet and sour pork was the first thing that came to my mind.
If I were a scent, I'd be: The smell of Jay's bed~~ HAHAHAHAHA KIDDING OK. Uhmz. Smell of my conditioner LOL.
If I were an object, I'd be: The computer cus ilusm.
If I were a body part, I'd be: Tongue. Taste this taste that hehe.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
If I were a song, I'd be: 双节棍