Sunday, April 4, 2010

7 things

Seven things that scare me:
1. The dark
2. Supernatural
3. Friends & family leaving me
4. Being sick forever
5. Insects
6. Being abused
7. Sudden loud sounds lol

Seven things that I love the most:

1. FOOD!!!!
2. Sleeping!
3. Talking!!
4. My ear stud box, inclusive of the contents inside hahahaha
5. The computer!!!!! :D
6. My dad's car hahaha.
7. Happiness. ^^ (It's a feeling but I'm really stuck!)

Seven important things in my bedroom:

1. Bed
2. Pillow
3. Comforter
4. Bolster
5. Water
6. Macbook?
7. Clothes??

Seven random facts about myself:

1. I am an asshole but I can be nice.
2. I only eat pickles that are in McD's double cheeseburger.
3. Being nice makes me happy.
4. I really like to eat. I had 6 meals yesterday. (Don't know whether to be happy or sad HAHA happy cus I ate but sad cus I'm fat)
5. Really easily influenced.
6. Really easily pissed off. But also easy to coax.
7. I hate repeating myself.

Seven things I plan to do before I die:

1. Go on reverse bungee jumping lol.
2. See JAY CHOU
3. See 2NE1
4. Go to Japan
5. Go to USA
6. Be happy (this one, check! :D)
7. Graduating from university hahahaha

Seven things i can do:

1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Talk
4. Being happy
5. Laughing
6. Being sad
7. Crying

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:

Good question. I wish to know too. LOL.

Seven things i say the most:

1. Hello!
2. MA DE JI BONG!!!!
3. Qu chi da bian la ni!!
4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5. I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyy.
6. What should I eat? :D
7. Shit.

Seven celeb crushes:
1. JAY CHOU. TOTALLY. :D
2. CHAERIN!!!!!!! YES!!! I have a crush on her. ^^
3. Bommie cus she's too cute!
4. Donghae!! Cutie pie. Served hot too. HWAHWAHA!
5. Teukie. Angel~~~
6. Jonghyun hehe.
7. An Dong Ni! Yes the PKer on One Million Star. He's cute!


The hardest part of this got to be 'seven things I love the most'. It's hard deciding what you love, THE MOST.