Saturday, April 17, 2010

1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush
Blue So ugly.

2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today
My momma. :))))

3, What were you doing at 8 AM?
Sleeping.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Doing online window-shopping! Can't find any pretty pretty high cut dunks. :<

5. What is your favorite candy?

No favourites yet.

7. What's the last thing you said out loud?
I forgot hahahaha. I think it's "so cheap!!".

8. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Strawberry. Hwahwahwa. Strawberry + almost anything is included! :p

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water lor.

10. What is the longest you have gone without sleeping?
About 3 days?

11. Have you ever made a promise you'd die to keep?
I can't remember.

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Either baseball or soccer on tv. Can't remember which.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Heh? I only know 2 flavours. :x I actually prefer the salty one.

15. Who is the last person you sent a message to on Facebook?
I think Sungyang!

16. Ever go camping?
Duh.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yup! Vitamins are in my food right? :D

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Not a Christian,

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Yes! When I can!

22. What did your last text message say?
"STUPID!! D: aw man!! D:"

24. Where is your dad?
Living room I suppose.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Bookshelf w lotsa books.

26. What color is your watch?
No watch. Should I get one?

27. I think this one is empty...

28. What did you do yesterday?
Sleeeeeeeeeep. Eat. Study. Being happy!

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually go in cus I have no car but the last time I ate fast food, we bought it @ the drive thru!

30. What is your favorite number?
13.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Woah uh. My mum I think. Or Yangping. I can't remember!

32. Any plans today?
Sleep. Oh, no no, I MUST DO SOME WORK TODAY!!!!

34. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
That's tough. Have no idea. Probably it raining everytime I leave school for home or leave home for something?

35. Last song listened to?
You & I - Park Bom

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Reaaaaally slowly.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I wish I had one! I want high cut dunksssss.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Currently? Yes! All those people who are selling Jay Chou tix! Lucky kids who got them and is gonna earn so much from selling them to despr8 people like me.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe? I guess not anyway.

41. Do you love anyone?
Many many people.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Go to school.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Yup...I guess. Some people are such sluts!

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Definitely!

46. Meaning of life?
Breathing.

47. Do you like cats?
HOLY. I LOVE CATS!!!!!!!!

48. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nah uh.

49. How did you get your worst scar?
Er. I fell down while roller blading on the road outside my house a few years back LOL.

50. Last big talk?
Thursday.

51. Last CD played?
Don't really play CDs.

52. Last bubble bath?
Never!! :(

54. Last meal?
3 hours ago. Fried rice + prawns + honey glazed pork ribs from Cold Storage! (Must try!! It's cheap and good!! :D)

55. Have you ever dated someone twice?
Nope.

56. Gone on a date?
Yes.

57. Have you ever fallen in love?
Probably... I'm not sure if it's called love.

58. Have you ever lost someone?
Yea..my gmama.

59. Have you ever slept until 1PM?
YES. I used to do that when I was younger but the latest I sleep till these days is the morning.

60. Have you met a famous person?
YES!!!!! I HAVE MET JAY CHOU HOLY HAHAHA I AM GETTING EXCITED THINKING ABOUT 22 DECEMBER!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA!!!!

61. Do you have at least 2 people you can tell pretty much anything to?
Hmm, nope?

62. List three favorite colors/shades:
Hot pink, baby pink, sea green. (I still have a lot of colours that I like.)

63. Laughed until you cried?
Yezzzzz.

64. Went behind your parents back?
Hmm....not exactly I guess?

66. Opinion on gay marriage?
I..don't really care. If someone I know gets married to another person, I'll be shocked but I don't object or anything.

67. Lowering the drinking age?
No. Drinking -> get drunk -> get into trouble. That's my opinion. Am so conservative, I know! Anyway I hate alcohol.

69. Who are the best huggers that you know?
My friends are great huggers!! Hahaha. But the best...I think Puikay!

70. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Lust at first sight, yes.

71. Is there something you want to tell someone?
Yes. Wish I had the courage or the power to read minds sometimes.

(Who ate 72?)

73. Would you kiss any of your facebook friends?
Yes why not!

74. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have?
Three! 2 elder bros and 1 little princess!

75. Do you want to change your name?
Yes and no HAHA.

76. Last time you saw your father?
Less than an hour ago.

78. How old are you?
15 going on 16. So young so young so young.

79. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping. I love to sleep!

80. What is your favorite thing in your room?
My bed. Hahahah.