Tuesday, September 8, 2009

52 questions about a friend

Don’t change the friend half way through.

1) What’s their name?
Phang Ye Shze

2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Ehhh no???

3) Do you get along with this person all the time?
NO HAHA BECAUSE SHE GETS ANGRY VVV EASILY. :x

4) How old is the person?
15!

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
YES FRIED RICE FOR MY BDAY LAST YEAR. FISH I STILL WANT YOUR FRIED RICE FOR MY BDAY THIS YEAR. :( :( :(

6) Is this person older than you?
Yaaa like by a lot of months! Around 6.5 months older. :P

7) Have you ever kissed this person?
Uh..no. She's very against lesbianism.

9) Are you related to this person?
Blood relation, no. Friendship(I typed friedship just now omg), yes. And our fathers were classmates HAHAHAHA.

10) Are you really close to him/her?
Come on, she's my best friend!

11) Nickname?
FISH. AH PHANG.

12) Do they have a nickname for you?
I think so. But I can't remember. HAHA.

13) How many times do you talk to this person in a week?
Every school day.

14) Do you think they will re-post this?
NO HAHA BECAUSE SHE'S LAZY.

15) Could you live with this person?
She could have lived with me for a short while when she was moving house but she chose to live in her father's office for those few days instead!

16) Why did you pick this person?
Cus she's my best friend?

18) How long have you known this person?
2 years & 9 months. Since S1 haha but only became best friends on 28 February.

19) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
Yes! But both of us don't shop much. (highfive)

21) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
Moved away to another part of SG, no. Moved away to another country, yes, hell yes. Not only will I miss her, I will miss all my other friends!!

23) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
Nothing illegal except jaywalking. But we've done more than a hundred stupid things with her.

24) Do you know everything about this person?
Not at all.

25) Would you date this person’s siblings?
NO HAHA WHY WOULD I? She has 3 elder sister and I'm definitely not a lesbian.

26) Have you ever made something with this person?
SHIT I THINK NO. :x

29) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?
No..skinny dipping requires a lot of courage.

33) Have you ever worn this person’s clothes?
Ehhh no??

34) Does this person wear your clothes?
Nope.

35) If it was “freaky friday” would you switch bodies with this person?
NO I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN SBW TYVM.

36) Have you ever heard this person sing?
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She sings like almost everyday?

38) Do you and this person have a saying?
Er, no?

39) Do you know this persons facebook password?
Actually, I don't even know if she has Facebook cus I don't have! HAHA.

41) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 months?
Er..no I guess?

45) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
NO. :( :( :( But she is amazing cus she makes me high and happy when I'm around her!! :D

46) Do you and this person talk a lot?
I don't know, I think so??

47) Do you like this person?
I don't like her. Cus I LOVE her!! Omg so sweet/mushy.

49) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
I will definitely lose. :x But anyway, no.

50) Do you want to go out with this person?
YES I JUST ASKED HER OUT BUT I THINK SHE'S NOT FREE. :(

51) Do you want to be friends with this person forever?
YES PLEASE. SO THAT I CAN HAVE YUMMY FRIED RICE FOR MY BIRTHDAY EVERY SINGLE YEAR!! (woot)

52) Whats your best memory with this person?
We have so much awesome memory together but the only thing that came to my mind was...
ATTACK OF THE PIN-UP FISH!!! (rofl)