Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's been nearly a month since I've been here! Shall do a quiz. :)

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Fell down while rollerblading on the road right outside my house.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Uhhhhhh hahaha I think they are empty. I don't remember. :x

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I don't know because I have never looked at myself sleep before haha. But nobody has told me I do any of the above 3 before.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Mainly Jay Chou & 2NE1 these days.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
11am or 11pm. Or 8am or 8pm. Can't remember.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I want to be smart. Like Fiona-smart.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I miss KFC 2 piece chicken meal & duck rice.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE POSSESSION(S)?
My friends hehehe. Are they counted as possessions??

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
1.555m!

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Uhm. I don't think so?

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Do you know the meaning of MAD SCARED? I am MAD SCARED of the dark. Don't ask me how I go to bed. I usually go to bed & fall asleep before my sister switches off the lights. :)

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
OooOooOooh I haven't cried in a while. Don't remember.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
The sUpErNaTuRaL

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Black/dark brown. All azn & natural. :>

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
...................................I'd rather not get married than to be the one proposing.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee cus it tastes better!

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
CHICKEN HAHA AS USUAL.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
BLACK PEPPER GRILLED FISH & DUCK RICE PLEASE!!!!!

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
It changed once since I came to Secondary school already. Hot pink currently, since late S1.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Wtf yuck no!

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Oops, I don't remember. Or maybe I never received one HAHAHA kidding.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Nopeysoupy.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Noooooooooooo.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
No favourite.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE ACTOR?
JAY CHOU. He is an actor too okay!!

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
No. I want a hamster sooo badly after playing w Meowmeow for the past week!

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
HAMSTER HAMSTER HAMSTER. Though I want a cat very badly but hamsters first cus I suppose they're easier to keep? :D

28. WOULD YOU STILL FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Why............not?

30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
13

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes. Just cus of 'dumb blondes'.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"It is important to live each day with a positive perspective. It is not wise to pretent problems do not exist, but it is wise to look beyond the problem to the possibilities that are in it. When Goliath came against the Isrelites, the soldiers all thought, "He's so big, we can never kill him." But David looked at the same giant and thought, "He is so big, I can't miss him."
~ Dr. Dale E. Turner
It's damn long but I love this quote!!!!!!!

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Home, in bed hehe doesn't matter which bed.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Yes. I haven't even been to USA.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
I ALWAYS procrastinate. I ALWAYS forget stuff. I am (almost) ALWAYS hungry.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Uh. Gurmit Singh when I was really young??

37. FIRST JOB?
Never had a job before.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Hell yea, why not! :D

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
NO. I believe evil people will never have a soulmate.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Doing frickin' EMaths Paper 1 that is filled with Secondary 2 stuff that I have returned to Mr Liu GK.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yea. When I fractured my elbow in P1.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Hahaha uhhhhhhhhh I don't count. :O

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
I WISH!! I have the fugliest teeth on earth.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Love wheeeee. Second on the list has got to be food. Or maybe helium balloons. :D

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
I want to have 2 sons & 1 daughter. First, Champion, Awesome. HYAHYA. I think nobody wants to marry me anymore.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I hope not.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Ah beng-like character?

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Aw3s0m3. :))))))))))))))

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Dove but Idk which kind, I only know the brand.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I hate it. But oh well, like what Christine said, it's easily recognisable.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I don't really like to eat lunch meat..

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I have a helllll lot of bad habits. Lazy, procrastinates a lot, forgetful, stupid, and the list goes on~~

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
I think so..

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I WILL!!!!! Hehehe. I luv myself.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Huh..? Can anyone explain to me what the question is asking for?

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
It matters a lot.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Bang the table. Make a lot of noises. Eat.

58.WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE MOMENT?
Doing this quiz to make myself more tired so that I can sleep!

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
Be a taitai!

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Computers hahahaha I don't remember.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Damn lazy to count lehzx.

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I HATE BARNEY!!! Since young, I've always believe that Barney is an evil dinosaur who eats the kids up after the show!! :(

63. Do you use sarcasm?
Not much anymore cus many people don't seem to get 'em.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Can I have both please please pleaaaaaaaaaaase? :D

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
I don't know looks, humour, sensitivity?

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Pineapplehui :P

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Time travelling.

68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
MYTHBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like the only TV show I watch these days.

69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Depends on the person. If the person is a girl, I will bitch about her to everyone I know. If the person is a guy, I will just...........Idk I don't care about guys.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Strawberry!! Yumyumyum. :>

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
YES I DO. 10 fingers 10 toes.

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
Macbook yez.

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Sleepypie.

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
Singapore cus it's safe & nice.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
No.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The TV. Sister watching soccer.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
It's either plain water or soy milk.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Yunmin!!

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Body language/the way he walks. I mean, at first look you can't see anything else right?

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Eat. Plurk. Play Neopets. Blog. Surf the net.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
INSECTS. :<

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
Summer cus I love to be out in the sun!!

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
No favourite. I like most candies.

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yessssssssssssssss.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Black with a few strands of unhealthy brown hair.

86. EYE COLOR?
Black

87. SHOE SIZE?
37/38

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
KFC ♥♥♥

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
It has got to be Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao!!!

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
MAD LOVE.

91. WATCHED TV TODAY?
Yup, like 15 minutes of TV while waiting for lunch.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
The day after last paper of the year. :D

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Recorder hahaha and random notes on the piano.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
I know nuts about politics.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugsxz.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Canteen food on Thursday if I am not wrong!

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Yesyesyessss!! I want to be a housewife haha I think it's gonna be my occupation when I grow up.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I should be reading my Geography textbook or something.

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:


101. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO CALL THIS NOTE?
Nothing.