Friday, April 10, 2009

Rules: Fill in the blanks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag people. Continue the sentences. It's fun! :)

1. In case of a fire you:
Try to put out the fire. Haha depends on how big the fire is. If it's vvvvv big, I'll run. My sisters and I discussed this before. One of them grabs the canned food, another grabs kaching/lappie while I grab clothes and blankets.

2. If you see a dead cat on the road you:
Feel...sad cus cats are so cute.

3. When you see an aeroplane coming to crash into your house you:
Run away to the other end of my house and hope I won't get killed and run away asap before it explodes.

4. In a fight, you:
Will attack private parts MUAHAHA.

5. If you're bored you:
Sleep.

6. When you're in a relationship you:
............are the girl?

7. In a relationship the most important thing is:
Trust

8. If a person of the opposite sex told you they love you:
Stone. That's how I react to most. Unless that person is my boyfriend of course! Haha if he's just some admirer, I'll ignore??

9. When you've lost the person you love, you:
Cry.

10. In a jungle you:
You mean, like lost in a jungle? That's tough. Haven't even been to any jungles before. Uhhhhm, look for food and try to survive before someone finds me if I can't find my way out. Start screaming, ok maybe not, in case some weird stuff come to me... O:

11. If you're alone & you see a person of the opposite sex crying alone you:
Walk away. If he is a close friend of mine, I will go over and try to comfort him. I think. IDK.

12. When in the night and you see a full moon you:
"Oh."

13. In life you:
Breathe. I hate this sort of questions.

14. If you could be an animal what would it be?
I'll be a cat and bite Peiqi because he always abuses cats. Previously, dogs. HIS PET DOG RAN AWAY FROM HIM.

15. When it's raining you:
Wish it will stop before you go outdoors. I hate it when it rains. And I think it's gonna rain soon. Again.

16. In this world, you:
Are a human being. My mouse is pissing me off.

17. If you became a millionaire you:
Save all the $kachingz$ in my bank. Maybe take out a thousand or two to donate and maybe splurge a little on food and clothes, just a little.

18. When you love someone what do u always think of?:
The person I love?????

19. In the toilet you:
Do my business/gossip/wash hands/stone

20. If you found out the person you love doesn't even like you:
I won't love a person that doesn't even like me. -..-

21. When you grow up you:
Want to continue enjoying life.

Wlao, 21 question only.