Saturday, April 25, 2009

From Xuemiaozx!

Who is your best girl friend(s)?
PHANG YE SHZE, ARE YOU SEEING THIS!!!!

If someone were to tell you they like you right now, would you care?
Hahaha no sorry I'm taken! :P

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
You mean like...ZD? Yea why not!

Do you have a best friend?
Yup!

Do you smoke?
Nah I don't. :)

Do you remember what you were like when you were a kid?
Veldas said I was tough! :D

Can you vote for the next election?
Can't, still underage! And plus, PAP owns my area already, my parents haven't has the chance to vote for years lol!

What are you listening to?
Strong Baby - Big Bang

When will your next kiss be?
HAHA OBVIOUS.

Who do you want to see right now?
Hmm, baby?

Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
Yup, Infocomm chalet 2008!

When did your last hug take place?
Hmm, damn long ago! ):

Do you date smart people?
Ya haha I don't like stupid people cus I can't learn anything from them and I hate explaining this and that.

Where were you at 2:02pm this afternoon?
At home.

What does the last text in your phone says?
LZD agreeing with me that the weather is incredibly hot!

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
YES! :D

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Does taking of my skirt in the car count? Okay I think no.

Who did you last eat with?
Eldest sister, mum and dad.

Do you text alot?
Not really.

If you like that person will you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Hide. -..- I'm not so brave siazx.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
OH MAN I DON'T WANT MAY TO COME, MYES!! I guess the only thing I can look forward to is the arrival of the holy *~June Holidays~*

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Via sms only I think.

What color shirt are you wearing?
White.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Duhz, I always have a reason to smile! :)))))))

If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first ?
FOOD. :P

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with? What was it about?
Baby haha via sms about...the weather and some other *confidential* stuff.

Who was driving the last car you were in?
PULIC BUS?!?!?! Okay, other than public transportation, my daddy! Sending me to school yesterday morning haha.

What if you married the last person you kissed?
YES I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you excited about?
Dinner. I'm hungry. -..-

When was the last time you cried? And why?
I don't remember the last time I cried cus I cry too often.

Is there one person who can make you feel better no matter what?
Yea, more than one! :D I have awesome friends.

Last person you hugged?
My bolster haha eh I named my bolster zd so I can hug it anytime when I'm at home lor. Zd laughed at that!

Have you cried today?
Nayyy. AM A HAPPY GIRL. :D

Are you currently frustrated with a girl/guy?
Hmm, nope.

Will you be married in two years time?
No. ): 2 years later I would have just started JC life. And yes I wanna go JC not Poly or ITE.

Have you ever wanted someone you thought that you couldn't have?
Nope...? o.o

Are you in a relationship, single, complicated, married, or engaged?
In a relationship. ^^

How have you felt today ?
Hungry, tired, happy, full, bored.

Do you like your name?
No. I love it. I mean, it's just awesome. :D

Are you happy at the moment?
Yup! Cus I see 8 unread on my Plurk HAHA.

Ever kissed someone in a closet?
Hahaha no. Reminds me of **** and *******..but can't say anything about it already cus I think it's a bit awkward since they broke up already.

Do you live alone ?
NOOO. I hope never! I will never dare! I don't even dare to sleep alone! What do you think!!!!

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to?
Hmm, not really? Depends on the situation la. Sometimes got some things I consult Tayweijie but he's ALWAYS mia and I haven't talked to him for a million years already.

Are you crazy ?
Perfectly sane. I am not lying!

I AM SRSLY DAMN BORED.