Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am THIS bored...

1. What is your full name?
Ng Li Hui
2. Are you single?
No.
3. What is/are your favourite number[s]?
13 and 27. 7 WILL BE MY MOST HATED NUMBER 4EVARRRR.
4. What is/are your favourite colour[s]?
Hot pink!!!!!!!!!!!!! But eh I'm starting to really really like navy blue!!!!
5. Least favourite colours?
YELLOW. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
6. What are you thinking now?
What song I am currently listening to. Sounds like Bon Jovi.
7. Are you happy with your life right now?
Quite. Haha.
8. What is your favourite subject in school?
GEOGRAPHY. :D Or maybe PE cus I can get out of the damn classroom and be under the sunnn. :D
9. Do you shop at malls?
Obviously.
10. Where do you wish to be right now?
I am fine with where I am now because I am having my period. D< Don't like.
11. What should you be doing now?
.................. Geography.
12 . Do you have any crush on anyone?
Hahahaha eh no.
13. When was the last time you bought a clothing item?
DAMN LONG AGO. I think.
14. What was the last thing you drank?
Bruce Lee's favourite. WATAAAAAA!
15. Do you hate liars? Do you hate backstabbers?
*rolls eyes* Who doesn't?
16. Can you make yourself sneeze?
Yes. Mentos mints make me sneeeeeeze.
17. Do you fall for ppl easily?
Yes I have a very bad sense of balance HAHA okay la no I don't I stay faithful to one guy. ^^
18. What does your last text msg read?
Quite confidential.
19. Are you too forgiving?
Depends on the issue. I used to be too forgiving but I've learnt not to because some people don't cherish second chances.
20. How many windows are open on your computer?
2 windows, 3 tabs. iTunes, Firefox. Lihuizx@bs, Plurk & this.
21. who was your last call from?
UH. I think Kelvin Ng? I called back to ask why he called me and he said,"Nothing." ?!!?!?!?!
22 . What do you do with most of your time?
Sleep.
23. Will you & your ex get back together again?
YAY I HAVE NO EX.
24. Do you sleep with the tv on?
I rarely watch the tv now anyway. But yes I think I do, SG shows are sooo boring.
25. Which of your close friends live the closest?
LEE PUI KAYYYY.
26. Which item could you not live without during the day?
Uh. I don't know actually. Oxygen? Clothes?
27. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
No.
28. How was your weekend?
This weekend was spent with tons of emotions. From happy to angry to relieved to loved to uh a lot a lot.
29 . Do you believe ex[s] can be friends?
I don't have any exesssssssss.
30. The last person you quarrelled with?
Lowzd.
31. The way to win your heart?
HMM. Idk. I've never won my own heart before so I have no idea myself.
32. What did you do last night?
Kiss my bolster. HAHA.
33. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No. This name is for awesome people only.
34. Are you looking for a boyf/girlf?
Nay.
35. One song tat is meaningful to you?
Hmm, Xiao Qing Ge. But I think Wo Niu is awesomely meaningful too.
36. Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti?
Twirly wirly.
37. Do your drink milk straight from the carton?
No. I know my elder sister did this to her HL strawberry milk last year. -..-
38. How long is your hair?
VERY SHORT LEH I WANT IT LONGERRRR.
39. Do you like batman?
No. -..-
40. Who was the last person who told you that they love you?
My lover boy. HAHA sounds funny.
41. When was the last time you sang out loud?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. This is tough. I don't know.
42. What did you have for breakfast?
Omelette!!!!!! I made my own. 1 egg, half slice of cheese and a little bit of onions. ^^
43. Is your birthday on a holiday?
EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.
44. Can you cook?
Obviously. :D
45. Where did you get the shirt your are wearing?
Wlao hahaha I don't know.
46. What was the reasons for the last troubles you were in?
Confidential. Hohoho.
47. Which do you wear more? Sweats or jeans?
Neither. -..-
48. When is your birthday?
6 SEPTEMBER.
49. Do you swear alot?
Nopeydopey.
50. What was your first alcoholic drink?
The foam of tiger beer.............lol
51. Do you have any regrets?
Hmm, yes?
52. Who would you like to see now?
I don't know. I miss my eldest sister hahaha.
53. Have the cops ever come to your house?
I......don't think so.
54. Are you a social or anti-social person?
Depends on my mood and crowdddd. But mostly social I think.
55. Who are your best friends?
Phangy.
56. Ever been in love?
Uh huh.
57. Ever had braces?
No. But I want!!!!! I need it, actlly.
58. What do you wear to bed?
Clothes haha.
59. Who was the last person who disappointed you?
Lowzd.
60. Do you trust people?
Depends on who but I think I trust people a little too much/easily...
61. Who was the first person you talked to today?
I think mummy.
62. Who was the first person who text you today?
Lowzddddd.
63. What was the first thing you did today?
Open my tiny eyes and look at the world.

-

5 things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Breathing
2. Eating
3. Drinking
4. Sleeping
5. Crying

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Jian bao.
2. Physics ws.
3. Bathe?!
4. Read Geography textbook.
5. Play Neopets...

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. EATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Buy pretty pretty house in Bukit Timah.
3. Buy pretty pretty clothes. ^^
4. Donate to charitable organisations
5. Save in my bank ohmytheinterest!!!

5 of my bad habits:
1. I procrastinate
2. I am very irritating
3. I get irritated very easily
4. I eat too much
5. I can't control myself

5 places I’ve lived in:
1. Bukit Batok.
2. Jurong
3. New Zealand hotels wahahaha
4. China hotels wahaha
5. Aussie hotels wahaha.


5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Student
2. Student
3. Student
4. Student
5. NOBODY WANTS TO HIRE ME.