Saturday, March 7, 2009

a-z

A - Available: Not at all
A - Age: Fifteen this year
A - Annoyance: Hmm, this particular someone rah!

B - Best Friend: Fish Phang Ye Shze
B - Band: Favourite band? Super Juniorrr! :D
B - Birthday: 6 September

C - Crush: No crush.
C - Country: That tiny red dot.
C - Cat: Don't have any. ): I loveeee cats! SO CUTE. :D

D - Dead Pet's Name: My fishes don't have names.
D - Dad's name: NIC! Haha that's his initials actlly.
D - Dogs: I don't have any favourite dogs but I like dogs too!! Hehe cute!! I am scared of huuuuuuugeass dogs which bark, like those my neighbours have. Grr, everytime I walk home, they will run to the gate and bark at me!

E - Easiest person to talk to: Hmm, depends to the topic. I have a number of friends whom I can talk to. ^^
E - Eggs: Awesome yay I like!!
E - Email: By gmail yay!

F - Favorite color: HOT PINK!!!
F - Food: Favourite food? Chickennnn haha. But I love lots lots lots of food. :D
F - Foreign Language: Korean is coolio. 8D

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I'm fine with both haha but bears if I have to choose cus I like to detach the head and limps and pop them into my mouth one by one hehe. :x
G - God: What am I supposed to answer. o.o

H - Hair Color: Black. With uh...1-3 strands of golden hair.
H - Height: 156cm haha I don't wanna grow any taller!!!!!!!
H - Happy: Yessss. :D

I - Ice Cream: NEW ZEALAND ICE CREAM FTW HOKEY POKEYYYYY!!!
I - Instrument: Uh piano?
I - Idol: JAY CHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J - Jewelry: Uh I wear necklaces and rings haha my most hated ones would be bracelets/bangles.
J - Job: Never had one.
J - Jokes: ASK ME, I HAVE A FEW HAHA. :D

K - Kids: I like little kids who are cute but not too annoying. I hate those that keep crying.
K - Karate: Wowie.
K - Kungfu: JAY CHOU'S KUNG FU DUNK. :D

L - Love or lust: Luv!
L - Longest Car ride: To Genting, I think.(I don't know how long it takes, can't remember either.) Either that or it was from Queenstown to Milford Sound In NZ. Took about 8 hours.
L - Lipstick or Chapstick: Hmm...I'm not that grown-up yet so I prefer lipgloss.

M - Milk Flavor: Strawberry!!!!! Yumyum.
M - Mother's Name: PHL! Initials again.
M - Movie Last Watched: TCCOBB.

N - Number of Siblings: 2
N - Name of Siblings: NLX and NMX.
N - Name: MINE??? NG LI HUI!

O - One Wish: For all my wishes to come true, hehe.
O - One Phobia: Darkness!

P - Part of your appearance you like best: Uh...my hands cus they're skinny haha.
P - Part of your Personality you like best: Optimistic! :D

Q - Quick or Slow?: I AM QUICK QUICK QUICK HAHA I DON'T CARE!
Q - Queer or Straight?: Veh straight.
Q - Queen or King?: Queeeeeeeen. *imagines a tiara/crown above*

R - Reason to smile: Awesome boyfriend, awesome friends, awesome family. :D
R - Reality TV Show: Mythbuster! Oh my awesome.
R - Right or Left: "You're right!"

S - Song Last Heard: 25 Minutes - Michael Learns To Rock
S - Series: SERIAL KILLER. First thing that I thought of...
S - Sex: Female..

T - Time you woke up: 1330
T - Time Now: 1813
T - Time for bed: Around 2300.

U - Unknown: The future. O:
U - Unicorns: Neopets pet. o.o
U - U are: BORED, TTM.

V- Vegetable you love: Not a lot hahaha I lke broccoli though..and a few others.
V - Vegetable you hate: TONS. Most hated one goes to celery. Ew...
V - View on Politics: None heheh.

W - Worst habit: Procrastinationnn.
W - What's up: Lights haha.
W - Wijadija: Haiohjdysa

X - X-Rays: Last X-Ray I had was when I was in....P2 haha my poor fractured left elbow. 8(
X - X-Rated: Hmm...

Y - You have something to say?: I feel like eating curry.
Y - Year it is now: 2009
Y - Yellow: That's my most hated colour, oh ew.

Z - Zoo Animal: Polar bear. Lol.
Z - Zodiac: "Woof woof!"
Z - Zoolander: O.O I think this is my 2nd or third time doing this quiz and I still don't know what's zoolander.