Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TEN ARE YOUs
1. Are you single - Nope.
2. Are you happy - Depends on the day. Say, today, was pretty good. So yea, happy! :)
3. Are you bored - There IS a reason why I'm turning to doing a quiz y'know.
4. Are you fair - Not quite. Which fair are you talking about anyway? The skin tone or the impartial one? Either one, I'll say not very. :P
5. Are you Italian - Nay.
6. Are you intelligent - At the very least, smarter than you! 8)
7. Are you honest - Depends on the issue and the other party.
8. Are you nice - Obviously. Unless you're really a pain in the ass.
9. Are you Irish - Nah..
10. Are you Asian - Yesss. :D

--

TEN FACTS
1. Full Name : Ng Li Hui
2. Nicknames - Today, Rachel/PK/Amanda called me PINEAPPLE HUI. ):
3. Birth place - KK Hospital. Common place to get born in, isn't it?
4. Hair color - Blackkkk. :)
5. Natural hair style - Straight and very soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Eye colour - Black. Azn black.
7. Birthday - 6 SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!! Drill that into your brains. Don't understand why people just can't remember. ):
8. Mood - Kinda bored but overall, on the positive side. :)
9. Favorite colour - Hot pink, baby.
10. One place you'd like to visit - JAPANNN. I'm currently giving up a chance to go there in June but..................never mind.

--

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love - Yessss.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight - Not exactly...but I actually know of someone who fell in love at first sight. -..-
3. Do you currently have a crush? - Nope!
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Obviously. Who hasn't? But it may not be because of Zhengda la.
5. Have you ever broken some one's heart - Probably? Glass hearts ain't very hard to not break.
6. Have you ever had your heart broken - Not really. :)
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them - Uh huhhhhh.
8. Are you afraid of commitment - Not very much?
9. Who was the last person you hugged - My (L).
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - My (L)!

--

TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust - Luvvvvv.
2. Hard liquor or beer - Neither tyvm.
3. Cats or dogs - KATSSSSSSSSS. All my friends prefer dogs. Whatever!!
4. A few best friends or any regular friends - A few best friends. I think everyone would choose this, no?
5. Creamy or Crunchy - DEPENDS ON WHAT FOOD. But I think....crunchy?
6. Pencil or Pen - Pencil.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - Romantic night in.
8. Money or Happiness - Happiness.
9. Night or day - Day!!!!
10. IM or phone - Hmm. IM actually. I don't like talking on the phone.

--

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out - Don't need to sneak out anywayz.
2. Seen a polar bear - Yes, in a zoooooo. Hahahaha.
3. Done something you regret - Of course. Who hasn't done anything regrettable before?
4. Bungee jumped - Noooo. I don't think I'll ever dare to do it. Wanna try reverse bungee jumping instead though! :D MINMINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor - No. Ewwww!
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker - Er...no?
7. Been caught naked - O.O no.
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - Don't have any exs.
9. Cried because you lost a pet - Nah. I'll be too glad to cry if my fish were to die.
10. Wanted to disappear - Yessss.

--

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - Smile. ^^
2. Light or dark hair - Dark hair!
3. Hugs or kisses - I prefer hugs!
4. Shorter or taller - Taller than me!
5. Intelligence or attraction - Attraction meaning?? Idk, probably intelligence.
6. Topman or Zara - I won't like my guy to be so brand-y. But maybe Topman? Hehe don't know.
7. Funny or serious - Funny. :D
8. Older or Younger - Slightly older. Don't want younger!!
9. Outgoing or quiet - OUTGOINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I don't think I can get along with quiet people. Just look at all my noisy friends.
10. Sweet or Bad - Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! I hate bad boys.

--

TEN HAVE YOUS
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yessssssss. In kindergarten, primary 4 and primary 5.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Yea. With...I think my primary school friends when I was in primary school. Now I don't really like chatting on the phone that much.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands - Tried to do a handstand though.
4. Ever been to a rock concert - Never been to any concert before, shut up already.
5. Ever been on a cheer leading team - Never wish to be in one!! Gosh, bimbotic ttm!
6. Ever been on a dance team - Nah. Don't know how to dance at all.
7. Ever been on a sports team - Nah. I'm a very unsporty person haha.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - Yup yup!! *points to first question of this section* :D
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - I'm still young.
10. Ever been in a rap video? - Nay.

--

TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made - To Zhengda, yesterday afternoon. Hahaha.
2. Last person you hugged - My luvvvvvly!
3. Last person you went out with - Family.
4. Last time you worked - Never worked before.
5. Last person you talked to - Puikay.
6. Last person you IM'd - Uh I can't remember, haven't IMed anyone yet today.
7. Last person you texted - Zhengda.
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - Zhengda.
9. Last person/thing you missed - My luvly!
10. Last website visited - lihuizx.blogspot.com hahaha!