Saturday, February 28, 2009

TAGGED BY SHINI!!

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
- Same as Shini, forehead!

2. How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
- Super sleepy!

3. Who was the last person you took photo with?
- Phangy!

4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
- Less spoiled than before. But still kinda spoiled.

5. Would you ever donate blood?
- Yes..haha.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
- Uh in Primary School?

7. Do you want someone dead?
- Not really. I'm nice. :D

8. What does your last text message says?
- Too lazy to check and type out the exact thing but it's Zhengda texting me, asking if I've reached home or not. :)

9. What are u thinking right now?
- Hmm... Thinking of what I'm thinking of so that I can answer this question.

10. Do you wish someone to be with you right now?
- Yeaaaa.

11. What is the time you went to bed last night?
- Around 11pm I think.

12. Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now?
- I don't know.

13. Is someone on ur mind right now?
- *nods head*

14. Who was the last person who texted you?
- Lowdd!


HOW COME ALL THE QUIZZES ARE SO SHORT??? Sigh I need something to entertain me. I should just go...sleep. But I can't, cause I'll end up waking in the middle of the night, freaked out and alone. SIGH.