Sunday, February 22, 2009

From Janiceeee

1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Hmm, my LiveJournal default icon is cropped from the polaroid Zhengda and I took some time back. That was the very first photo we took together. ._.

2. What's your current relationship status?
Uh not single.

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
I guess so. The most unforgettable one, till now, was once when I as crossing the road(HELLO, GRN LIGHT OKAY) and a motorcycle just zoomed past before me. Sometimes I'd think about it and thank myself for walking slowly.

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Uh. Quality? I have skinny arms. Yay! :D Hahaha.

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Hmm...currently none. It's pretty tough to get a song stuck in my head.

6. Any celeb you would marry?
JAY CHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome. But I'll have to make sure I don't look too bad at all times. Sigh, paparazzis are so scary.

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
I think Gina!! Cus she comes here. Or maybe Xuemiao cus I know she snagged a quiz or two from here before.

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
NEVER. Unless you consider my family members celebrities. :P

9. Do you wear a watch?
Nay. Maybe for a little while during primary school because I thought it was fun.

10. Do you have anything pierced?
My right ear. I'll gather enough courage to pierce my left one again, soon.

11. Do you have any tattoos?
Not at all. But anyway, I think I've only shared this with Amanda. If I were to ever get a tattoo, I'll get the infinity symbol. PRETTY, but it seems so small. So either that or a star. :)

12. Do you like pain?
Wtf, NOT AT ALL. Main reason why I hate ulcers. O:< 13. Do you like to shop?
I'd say 'yes' to online shopping anytime, anywhere. Minus the fact that they take forever to come.

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I think it was the rice+wedges during recess on Friday. -..- I KNOW, SO FREAKING LITTLE RIGHT. It's only 80c manz, and all carbohydrates, it had me not starving till around dinner.

15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
I don't have any credit cards!

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Uhm. I think my mummy. Yesterday, telling me to tell my maid not to cook lunch for my sisters.

17. What is on your desktop background?
I'm in my sister's account so it's Eric Cantona, with a quote that I adore very much.

18. What is the background on your cell phone?
The hot pink jidan thingy I took last year with my phone. Cool right, I rarely take photos w my phone.

19. Do you like redheads?
I'm pretty neutral about that.

20. Do you know any twins?
Yes, Mingyuan/Mingyang hahaha. And Sili/Siling. I know Weiwen has a twin in another school but I've never seen him before.

21. Do you have any weird relatives?
Uh. I have this really distant relative that I see once a year(CNY, when else?) and he is nearly 2m tall. I THINK IT'S WEIRD, CANNOT MEH?!

22. What was the last movie you watched?
Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. Right after CTs, I'm gonna watch a few more online muahaha. >D

23. What was the last book you read?
MY EMATHS TEXTBOOK?!?!?!!?! Ew.