Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR QUIZ HAHA

Who passed you this survey?
Nobody - I sourced for it myself. :)

What is your relationship to her?
-

How do u be friend with her?
-

How do u find her?
-

What is your real name?
Ng Li Hui
I don't have fake name k.
Lihui hahahaha my family called me Xiaohui when we were overseas because they said I suddenly looked very small. -..-

Are u currently wearing something green?
Nayyyy

Do u eat raw salmon?
YESSSS, AWESOME STUFF!


Are u married?
Nah, too young but I'll answer this question with a 'yes' soon alright! ^^

Are u attached?
Yessss (L)

If you are attached, would you mind if your boy got kissed by someone?
............... ): Yes. Unless the other party is a boy hahahahahaaha eh shit wait, I will mind too. What if he's a gay omgomgomg no I'm selfish I cannot share my boyfriend.

Do u love answering back?
Answering back...? Like, replying people? I think so, sometimes?

What is you fav color? Name three.
HOT PINK. Navy blue. Uh...white?

Why do u like the 2nd color of your earlier answer?
No reason?? But I started liking it after I wrote Winnie's birthday post in Navy Blue haha it's a nice colour!!

Do u think u are someone known to public?
HOPE NOT.

Have u had sex with anyone before?
Obviously not. *rolls eyes*

Do u like to be hated?
Who likes to be hated? But I'm so hated by xxx that she wants to kill me, aww bitch, I'm so scared.

Do u think this survey is stupid? If yes, why? If no, why?
No I don't think this survey is stupid because it doesn't even have a brain in the first place.

What is your fav lingerie shops? Name two.
I don't have any favourite lingerie shop haha.

Do u prefer to wear G-string or normal undies?
NORMAL UNDIES HAHAHA. Never tried G-stried before lol.

What is your fav watch brand?
ELLESSE BECAUSE JAY CHOU ENDORSES IT!!!!

Have u own all the above mentioned watches yet?
No................. But I will, someday!!

What is your current addiction fav song?
Don't have one currently.. :l

Name your fav blog website besides than your site? (list their name down)
I have a lot of favourite blogsites. Just check lihuizx alright.

Do u think by blogging can make u famous?
Not for me, I have a very boring blog.

Do u support rima melati adams or ida nerina?
?!?!

Do u think taufik batisah or hady mirza has the nicest voice?
I don't listen to them.

Are u planning to adopt a child like Angelina Jolie does?
No, unless I'm infertile lol.

Do u think you are pretty/handsome?
Not the least bit.

Do u rate yourself as caring or understanding?
I think more to the caring side?? I don't know.

What is your occupation now?
I work as a student. Ha ha ha.

Where do u usually shop for your clothes?
My clothes come from everywhere.

Do u prefer dresses or t-shirt and shorts?
I adoreeee dresses but I wear t-shirt and shorts all the time anyway.

If you were given a miracle to change something in yourself, what would it be? List four.
Great. My eyes, my face shape(JAW!!! It makes my face look so damn fat), my nose, my lips. Shit I'm not given enough to list my teeth and my thunderthighs. ):

If you wish to know whats your friend's secret or get to know them better, pass this on to at least 8 girls. Let them know if they got chosen for this survey! No hit back.
1: Eisabess Chee!! Because I know you check this place yes please do this hahahahahaha even though the English is terrible.
2-8:If you ever see this, please do it kthxb.