Monday, November 2, 2009

What was the last test you had on?
Mock Chinese Paper 2! Which wasn't exactly a test since I copied Jiayun's answer and didn't bother doing the open-ended comprehension. :x

Are you good at creating graphs in math?
Ahahaha maybe? You should ask Ms Er.

Oreo milkshakes or orange juice?
Oreo milkshake! I don't really like orange juice cus I think it's...sour.

Do looks matter the most to you?
They matter, but not the most.

Have you ever had a lemonade stand?
ONLINE HAHA. But nah, nope.

Do you hate it when people read over your shoulders?
Depends on who I'm texting/what I'm doing? But I don't like it. Not to the point of hate tho.

Would you electrocute yourself as part of a dare?
NO WAYYYYY.

Do you smile politely when someone comments that you’ve put on weight?
I won't. I will panic. :(

What do you plan to do with yourself as far as future education goes?
Noooo plaaaans. I don't know what to do. 走一步看一步.

Are you afraid to stay in a hospital overnight all by yourself? Why?
EXTREMELY. I don't even dare to sleep alone at home (at night, w/o lights)!!!!!

Do you even care about world peace?
No. -..- Tho it'd be best if we all stop fighting cus many innocent lives are lost.

Who was the last person to turn you on?
WTF?!

Without stating names say something to three people:
1. I don't like people who are late WITHOUT A VALID REASON.
2. Stupid.
3. I want to eat.

Do you currently have a hickey?
...... No.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Summer!! ^^

Is there a girl that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Not really. I don't even think I know everything or almost everything about myself.

What's one thing you want more than anything in your life?
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Hmm. I think when the Geography scripts were being given out during EOYs?

What’s the best feeling in the world?
Having eaten the yummiest food in the whole world w your loved ones. :)

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
How would shaving my head save someone...? But anyway, maybe? My hair could regrow and (hopefully) grow out more healthily. Being bald is a hairstyle, right? :x

Can you play guitar hero?
Maybe? I've never played it before.

When's the next time you will kiss somebody?
Honestly, I have no idea.

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Not all the time. When I'm in a bad mood or when it's raining.

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
Yes. :D That goes w/o saying.

Do you bump into someone’s arm if you want to hold their hand?
No. I just hold their hand hahaha.

Do you want any tattoos? If so, where?
I want...and don't want. It's painful and many people still think tattoos = paikia. But anyway, I will want one on my arm? Or my back. I don't know haha.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Nope. I'm looking forward to it! :D

Do you get the recommended eight hours of sleep a night?
On school days, no, I only get 7 hours. On weekends, public holidays and school holidays, HELL YEAAAA!

Would you rather have your nose or tongue pierced?
Tongue pierced. I've always wanted to get a tongue piercing. If only it wasn't so painful. :/

Are there things in your life that you'll never be able to get over?
Maybe. Currently, no.

Is there someone who loves to cause drama in your life?
I doubt so. My life is extremely mundane.

Got into major trouble in school?
No way. I'm a little angel. *flaps wings*

It sucks being let down, doesn't it?
Duh.

Can you handle a lot of drama?
Ohohoho maybe. Haven't been through a lot in life imo.