Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So would you rather...

1. Be recognized for saving 500 people's lives or be voted the #1 Sexiest person in your country?
Saving 500 people. KARMA HAHAHA!!

2. Have an alarm clock that wakes you by slowly making your bed ice or one that wakes you by shaking the bed violently?
Shaking my bed violently. I'll wake up sooner, right?

3. Run into a wall or fall down the stairs?
FALL DOWN THE STAIRS CUS THAT HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AHAHAHA. And I managed to walk away unscathed. :p

4. Be a pirate or be a ninja?
Ninja. ;) Cool plz, tho I'm very cool already.

5. Be the #1 Entertainer for 4 years or be President of the U.S?
NUMBAH ONE ENTERTAINER!!!!!!

6. Walk on the ocean floor or jump on the moon with moonboots?
Walk on the ocean floor. So fun so fun so fun!! Then I'll find magnesium hehe. K, not like mg is very cool.

7. Be a superhero or be a super villain?
Super villian cus I'm evil like that. Maybe not. I just wna be an average bitch.

8. Be really creative or be really intelligent?
REALLY, REALLY, REALLY INTELLIGENT. 8D

9. Be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?
Fly~~~~ Then I'll never worry about bird shit on my head or being late.

10. Be super famous on YouTube or win $1000 cash?
$1000 cash. Who cares about YouTube. *flicks hair*

11. Have cookies and milk or juice and crackers?
COOKIES & MILK!!!!!!!!!!

12. Go without watching TV for 2 weeks or without a computer for 2 weeks?
W/o TV for 2 weeks. I don't exactly watch TV now anyway. Been forgetting about my Mythbusters too!!

13. Have a million friends that secretly hate you or have 1 best friend?
One best friend!!!! Ahahah so fun to be loner.

14. Live in hot weather for the rest of your life or cold weather for the rest of your life?
Hot weather for the rest of my life. It's not like it's cold in SG. And I cannot take cold AT ALL.

15. Take over the Playboy Mansion when Hugh Heffner dies or win the Lottery?
Win the lottery. Money, money, come to mummy!

16. Be a good singer or be a good dancer?
Good dancer. I've always dreamt about being able to dance Jay Chou/Sj/2NE1's songs but, well, I just can't dance.

17. Be a famous singer or be a famous actor/actress?
FAMOUS ACTRESS. I LUVVV ACTING!!!!

18. Sleep with a celebrity of your choice or not have to work for 5 years?
Not having to work for 5 years. I'm 好吃懒做. :x

19. Win 5 million dollars or find true love?
Win 5 million dollars. $.$

20. Live in a house on the water or live in a castle?
Live in a house on the water. Castle = humongous = many ulu places = high chances of having gh**t. Plus living on water means I'll have lots of seafood to eat everyday right! Tho I'll miss my chicky & rice & all that but there's something called IMPORTING!!!! :D

21. Be Johnny Depp's girlfriend or have Johnny Depp's salary?
SALARY PLZ. Have no interest in Johnny Depp tho I loved his hair Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

22. Be the same age forever or live to a hundred?
Same age forever! But would like to fast forward to a few years later.

23. Become famous for having a meltdown on YouTube or never become famous?
Never become famous. -..- Once again, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUTUBE!!!! Not me, definitely.

24. Have lived in the 8th century or be born in the Year 3000 (if the world still exists then)?
ER. Live in the 8th century. The future is always scarier.

25. Be a mad scientist or a private investigator?
Mad scientist wheehehe so fun!!!

26. Have rain for a year non-stop or have nothing but sunlight for a year non-stop?
Sunlight sunlight sunlight~ I h8 rain.

27. Kill your own kind (cannibalism) or become a vegetarian?
OH NO THIS IS A TOUGH QN. :( :( :( If I become vegetarian I will only eat brocoli, cabbage, long beans, cucumber & kangkongs! OH THERE'S RICE. Ok I'll become a vegetarian. I can't believe I just said that.

28. Get stuck in an elevator for 34 hours or gain 15 pounds?
Hmm, decisions decisions. If I gain 15 pounds, I'll be around 45kg. But if I get stuck in an elevator w a close friend/family, I won't mind either. Aiya either one I don't really mind.

29. Be too hot with all your clothes off or too cold with a winter coat on?
Be too hot w all my clothes off.

30. Be allergic to your favorite food or never find true love?
MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS CHICKEN!!!!! :( Oh well, I can make do w duck/pork/beef. Be allergic to my fav food then. :'(

31. Be a dinosaur or be a penguin?
DINO HEHEHE THEN I'LL EAT ALL YOU ANNOYING LITTLE CREATURES UP!! >D

32. Be trapped in a haunted house alone or alone on a deserted island?
NEITHER PLEASE I AM REALLY SCARED OF BEING ALONE!!! T.T

33. Have love but no money or have money but no love?
Have love but no money.

34. Do Elmo's Workout videos or be obese?
Do Elmo's Workout videos.

35. Live in Paris as a bum for a year or live in Kansas and be rich?
Live in Kansas & be rich. Money...I can't resist. :x

36. Get hit by a car going 8 miles per hour or fall down 2 flights of stairs?
Fall down 2 flights of stairs ahahaha. Hopefully I won't break a bone or my specs tho.

37. Give up alcohol or give up your favorite food?
Give up alcohol. It's not like I started actlly.

38. Skip Christmas for a year or skip your birthday for a year?
Skipping both doesn't matter to me. But I'll choose birthday. Birthdays are boring. (Yea I know, just mine.) Christmas = lots of shopping + family gathering. :)

39. Own a MAC or own a PC?
I own a Mac & a PC. I still choose PC.

40. Never use MySpace again or never use Facebook again?
I don't use bothhhh. But MySpace, perhaps?

41. Only eat chicken for the rest of your life or only eat beef for the rest of your life?
ONLY EAT CHICKKIN HEHEHE MY FAV FOOD PLZ!!

42. Date wrong people or stay single till you meet the right one?
Stay single till I meet the wrong one.

43. Have muscular abs or have muscular arms?
Muscular abs. Muscular arms are ugly while muscular abs are hot.

44. Go to federal prison for 3 months or go through 4 years of high school all over again?
Go through 4 years of high school all over again. School's always fun w your friends around and I like learning new stufffff.

45. Have a bird that curses or a dog that humps things?
Have a bird that curses omg that's is cool!

46. Be rich and lose it all or never become rich?
Never become rich cus I think if I were rich & lost it all, I will cry my lungs out and commit suicide. :/

47. Experience life like a video game or a movie?
Movie. Video games give me the impression of shootings & zombies. No thanks. x.x

48. Pee your pants in public or hug a random person?
HUG A RANDOM PERSON. PEEING YOUR PANTS IN PUBLIC IS SO GROSS + EMBARRASSING!!!!

49. Hit every red light for the rest of your life or always be wrong?
Idgi...?

50. Be able to have super strength or hear other people's thoughts?
Superrrrr strength!

51. Have a unibrow or have a uniboob?
Wtf this is hard too. Unibrow? You can trim them anyway.

52. Have sex with a dozen gays or have sex with your brother?
INCEST!!!! MY GOD!!!!! Have sec w my brother cus I DON'T HAVE ONE! :D