Monday, February 9, 2009

Snagged from Eunice!

You can bring six friends along on a holiday, including yourself who are they?
1. ZHENGDA!!
2. Eveline!
3. Eisabess has Eunice to bring her on a holiday so, Weixiang!
4. Puikay!
5. Amandaaa
6. Yeshze
Six is not enough, I still want to bring Kangwei and Bubu and Gina hahaha! :D

Where are you guys headed for?
Hmm... I want to go Japan but PK and Amanda would go mad so forget it. LET'S JUST GO TO GENTING.

You rent a van, where is everyone sitting and who is driving?
DRIVER – Zhengda, because he's the oldest.
PASSENGER- MEEEEEEEEEE. Hahaha
MIDDLE – Eveline and Ye Shze and PK and Amanda
BACK –WEIXIANG SITS ALONE. :D

IN THE MORNING
Who showed up late? ZHENGDA. HE'S ALWAYS LATE HAHAHAHA.
Who brought the most lugage? Definitely me. I always bring the most stuff for camps/chalets/stayovers.
who came with no luggage at all? I doubt anyone would!
Who got car sick? AMANDA AND PK I KNOW BOTH OF THEM HAVE MOTION SICKNESS WAHAHA.
Who makes the driver pull over so they can go pee in the woods? Weixiang.........hahahaha I don't know!

LUNCHTIME
You stop for lunch, where at? Uhhhhhhhh. We won't stop for lunch, I think. We'd have prepared tons of snacks. Hehehe. Or Amanda would complain of gastriccc.
Who spills their pop in the van? No idea, Weixiang???
Who forgets their food under the seat and causes an ant problem? For some reason, I THINK WEIXIANG AGAIN.

AT THE MOTEL
Room one, bed one – Lihui + Eveline + PK (DON'T ASK ME WHY!)
Room one, bed two – Amanda + Ye Shze
Room two, bed one - Zhengda and Weixiang. Because they're guys.

IN THE MORNING YOU GO TO AMUSMENT PARK
Who throws up on someone elses lap? Oh god, I hope nobody.
Who sits on the merry-go-round the whole time? I DON'T KNOW!!!
Who goes straight to the snack bar and gets a large popcorn, some cotten candy, and order or fries? PROBABLY ME?!?!

BACK AT THE MOTEL
Who goes right to sleep? Me. Hahaha. :x
Who's making out? NOBODY.
Who's building a fort? Nobody. o.o
Who's crying because they want to go home? Probably me if the motel sucks too much. Or maybe Puikay HAHA. Oh or maybe Fish hehe.

THE NEXT MORNING/GOING HOME
Who wont shut up?
EVERYBODY. Or maybe everyone would be dead quiet cus they're all tired.
Who cries because they didnt want to go home? Probably meeeee because I'd miss Zhengda a lot. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.