Friday, February 20, 2009

1. Do you eat alot of fast food
Not exactly. Sometimes I don't eat for super long and sometimes I can eat like, 3 times a week? Hahaha.
2. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
Uh huhhh.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I felt panicky haha because I had to print out the proposal, eat my breakfast and change for school within 30 minutes.
4. What did you last get upset about?
Uhhhhhhhhh I don't remember hahaha.
5.Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Same as the 1st question, I can go without it for suuuuper long and sometimes, sugar is just in my mouth all the time.
6. What about in your 5th sent message?
Just cleared it.
7. Who was the last person you ate with?
My eldest sister. Dinner.
8. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
UH. I think Zhengda.
9. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
I order a lot of different types. Uh unagi, ebi and...Idk. Hahaha can't remember. I don't like sushi, can't fill me up. :x
10. Who was the last person you sat next to?
My eldest sister, when she rolled her chair over from in front of the computer to help me with my Maths.
11. What were you doing at 10 am?
Probably changing for PE. :D
12. Have you changed alot since summer?
Summer last year... I think I changed a lot. Some on the good side, some on the bad side.
13. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I think it's the water from my water bottle. A drop or two when I opened the cap.
14. Where is the place you want to be right now?
Home is fine. :)
15. When was the last time you cried?
Uh..Wednesday. Is it 18th?
16. What's your favourite song at the moment?
Idkkkk. I hardly have any favourite song cus they're just too many awesome songs around.
17. What were you doing at 11 last night?
Hugging my bolster, head on pillow, body on mattress.
18. Who's near you?
Parents and elder sister.
19. What were you doing at 5 am in the morning?
Sleeeeeping, as usual.
20.What's bothering you right now?
CT1 OMGZ WHAT IF I FAILZ LIKE SHITZ MRS CHIANG WANTS US ALL(March Camp Planning Team) TO ALL PASSSSS.
21. Who was the last person to talk to you on the phone?
Idk...maybe my eldest sister asking me if I wanted her to get me curry puffs.
22. Whose house did you go to last?
My gmama.
23. Who honestly knows everything about you?
I don't knowwwww. WHO KNOWS ME IN OUT EVERYWHERE???
24. Who broke your heart?
Nobodyyy.
25. Honestly, do you love someone very much?
Yupzx.
26. Who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
My luvly. :)
27. Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
Ya. My (boy)friend. Heheheh. :D
28. Are there any parts of your body that hurts?
Not exactly. Only that my eyes are super dry. See, I'll never suit wearing contacts! Like I dare to put plastic into my eyes anyway.
29. In the supermarket, the first thing that gets your attention is?
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
30. How cool do you think you are?
Ice cool. :D
31. Drugs are?
Whether it's the medicine that makes you drowsy or the drugs that make you high, I h8 both.
32. Which one do you hate the most?
o.o??
33. Who was the first person to text you today?
Eveline.
34. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Breathhhhe.
35. Who was your last missed call on your cellphone?
Home.
36. What's the last mistake you made?
O: My Physics testttt..?
37. What are you listening to right now?
Not The Only One and news.
38. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Hmm...I think Qizhou. "BYEBYE QICHOU!!" :P
39. Who was the last person to call you.
Call as in ring ring or "LIHUI!" Either one, I can't remember.
40. Is there anything you want to say to someone special?
Don't want to say here wahaha.