Friday, February 6, 2009

Insert the names of each alphabet

A - AMANDA LU PEI YU!!!!!!!!!!
B - Benjamin Chia?!?!
C - Candice
D - Dorothea
E - Eisabess!
F - Foo Xin Ting
G - Gina
H - Huineng
I - Ian (Primary school friend, amazing that I still recall :x)
J - James
K - Kangweiiiiiiiiiiii
L - Lisa Lim Li Si
M - Mingyuannnnz
N - NG ZHAO AN
O - Olivia
P - Pui Kay!!!!!!!!!!
Q - Qiaoyan
R - Rachel Ng Xin Yi
S - SOH EVELINE
T - Tan............................................................... Li Ting???
U - UNIC0RNZ. (No I don't have a friend with such a unique name)
V - V for....?!
W - Winnie Shim
X - Xiendong
Y - YESHZE!!!
Z - Zhengda!!!!!!

Can R & S be in a boy-girl relationship?
BOTH ARE GIRLS HOW TO HAV BOY-GIRL RELATIONSHIP???

How is L related to you?
Lisa Lim Li Si is my junior wahahaha who is super cute and pweety and veh funny.

Does Y know Z ?
Yesssssss.

If C betrays you would you kill him/her?
Not...exactly.

If K steals your boyfriend what would you do?
HE IS STEALING MY BOYFRIEND ALREADY LOR EVERY SINGLE DAY SIT BESIDE HIM HAVE LESSONS TGT RECESS TGT EVERYTHING TOGETHER SEE KANGWEI YOU ARE SO BLESSED!!!

What if B tells you that he/she has a crush on you?
I will tell him no thanx I have a boyfriend already though he knows that already HAHA I don't know?? Be shocked but still be friends???

Will you & M get into a fight?
He will win! He will summon his twin Mingyang and confuse me!! Hahahaha but I can differenciate okay! Oh oh, answer the question, NO, FOR WHAT?!

If G calls you a bitch, what would you do?
I will say,"YEA I KNOW HAHAHAHA I AM A FAT BITCH WHOO! :D"

Whats your relationship with E ?
Close fwenz + Infocomm mates! (L)

Who is I's bestfriend?
I have no idea. Don't keep in touch with practically all my primary schoolmates, sorry to disappoint.

What does Z like?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Hahahahaha. Eh no, he loves me, not like. HAHA. He likes hot pink.

What colour does Y like?
She likes hot pink. HAHAHA. EVERYONE LIKES HOT PINK!! :D And plus her new shoes are pink!

Where does G live?
I have absolutely no idea...

Did you and C have a fight before?
We have barely talked. Like maybe a total of 50 sentences or less. How can we quarrel?? Plus, I am so angelic. (Actually I think she is more angelic than me but still!!)

Who is H bestfriend?
Wlao Limmy who is your bestfriend? Is your boyfriend your bestie???

What can you say about V?
I hope you appear and be my friend soon.

Is S your bestfriend?
*nods head* :D